Monday, January 30, 2012

Our top baby girl names! What do you think? Rate?

Okay so here are our top baby girl names! If you could rate them (1-10) and tell me what you think, that would be awesome!



Names:



Amelia Grace

Rosalie Eloise

Elaina Leanne

Bethany Claire

Natalia Felicity

Clara Yvonne

Gwendolyn Elaine

Charlotte Grace



Thanks so much!

Nina :)Our top baby girl names! What do you think? Rate?
Amelia Grace - absolutely beautiful, my absolute favourite here! 10/10 for sure!

Rosalie Eloise - this is a lovely combination! I love Rosalie, Rose is a cute nickname too! 9/10

Elaina Leanne - Elaina... mmh not crazy about this, I prefer Elaine to be honest 6/10

Bethany Claire - never been a big fan of the name Claire, but that's just me! 5/10

Natalia Felicity - another lovely combination, Natalia is such a pretty name! 9/10

Clara Yvonne - Clara, lovely name again... 7/10

Gwendolyn Elaine - never heard the name Gwendolyn before so i'm saying it's unusual (which is good in my opinion!) Elaine follows nicely with this therefore I am giving it a 8/10

Charlotte Grace - Charlotte was one of my favourite names too! Very cute with Grace! 9/10



You have a beautiful set of names here, my clear favourite is Amelia Grace followed closely by Charlotte Grace. All the best with choosing a name, you'll have a tough choice if you have to pick from these. TRULY LOVELY NAMES.
My favourites are Amelia Grace, Natalia Felicity, and Charlotte Grace.



Amelia Grace - 9/10. Love Amelia, Grace is so overused as a filler middle name.

Rosalie Eloise - 7/10. I love Eloise, but Rosalie is too old sounding.

Elaina Leanne - 2/10. Mouthful.

Bethany Claire - 7/10. Not a fan of Bethany, but together they sound cute.

Natalia Felicity - 10/10. Beautiful!

Clara Yvonne - 6/10 - Not my taste.

Gwendolyn Elaine - 4/10. Again, not my taste.

Charlotte Grace - 9/10. Pretty! Very classy, but again, Grace is a bit overused.Our top baby girl names! What do you think? Rate?
AG - 8 - two overused names

RE - 5 - run together names of the same syllable length with poor flow

EL - 5 - names are too similar

BC - 7 - good tempo

NF - 5 - same number of syllables in each name - poor flow - love both names but not together

CY - 5 - same as above - but prefer Claire to Clara %26amp; Yvette to Yvonne

GE - 5 - both names end with the N sound - but love both names - just not together

CG - 7 - two overused names



Try different variants of your names. Mix %26amp; match your first and middle names. Ex. Felicity Gwyneth



Happy Holidays

......
Amelia Grace 7/10 Love the names I would use Mia as a nickname

Rosalie Eloise 5/10 Both lovely names they just don't fit well together

Elaina Leanne 5/10 Don't sound good together

Bethany Claire 7/10 very nice name

Natalia Felicity 5/10 Both good names just don't sound good paired up together

Clara Yvonne 1/10 Sounds awful together

Gwendolyn Elaine 8/10 The names are beautiful and sound great together

Charlotte Grace 9/10 Very beautiful name, flows great together



Top 3:

Charlotte Grace

Gwendolyn Elaine

Bethany ClaireOur top baby girl names! What do you think? Rate?
Amelia Grace ~9/10

Rosalie Eloise ~4/10(not a fan of Rosalie,sorry)

Elaina Leanne ~9/10

Bethany Claire ~10/10

Natalia Felicity ~8/10

Clara Yvonne ~6/10

Gwendolyn Elaine ~6/10

Charlotte Grace ~8/10

鈾?br>
My fave is Bethany Claire!!

Bethany is one of my fave names and so is Claire:D

XxX
Amelia Grace (7/10)

Rosalie Eloise (3/10)

Elaina Leanne (4/10)

Bethany Claire (7/10)

Natalia Felicity (4/10)

Clara Yvonne (4/10)

Gwendolyn Elaine (2/10)

Charlotte Grace (6/10)



My favorite is Amelia Grace :)
I honestly......don't like any, i'm sorry. They all sound really 'old school', like names my grandma would have....

If I had to pick one, I would pick Charlotte Grace because you could call her "Charlie" as a nickname.
Amelia Grace - 5

Rosalie Eloise -10

Elaina Leanne -2

Bethany Claire -7

Natalia Felicity -10 (my favorite and its very unique. noone will have a name like that)

Clara Yvonne - 10

Gwendolyn Elaine-7

Charlotte Grace -8
6

5

1

1

1

1

1

10:)

I wanted to name my daughter Charlotte Grace but the dad didn't like it. So its now Madaleen (mad-a-lynn) Grace.
Amelia Grace 8

Rosalie Eloise 7

Elaina Leanne 8

Bethany Claire 10

Natalia Felicity 7

Clara Yvonne 5

Gwendolyn Elaine 5

Charlotte Grace5
Amelia Grace
Amelia Grace and Bethany Claire are really pretty! Those are the ones I liked best. :)
To be quite honest, they're all 10/10 in my book. I love them all! I can't even pick a favorite! Great choices, no matter what name you choose this baby will be VERY lucky!
Bethany Claire is the best!
i love love love love bethany (nickname beth)
  • rachel zoe collection
  • channel 5 weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment