Monday, January 30, 2012

Pick your top 3 baby girl names from this list?

Lily


Isabella


Amelia


Ruby


Ella


Sofia


Scarlett


Matilda





These are my fave names from the top UK baby names 2010 list.|||Ruby (First) Such a gorgeous name my little niece is called Ruby but spelt Rubie and her full name is Rubie-Leigh, anyway





Lily (Second) Again really cute, but if your little girl was to be a bit of a tom boy properly not lily





Isabella (Third) I love how this name has so many nick names e.g. bella would be good when they are young and when they get older you can change it to Bel for a bit more grown up :)





Hope it helped x|||Lily


Ruby and


Matilda





They are my favourites and are on my gp list (my boyfriend doesn't want to use them but they are lovely lol )|||1. Ruby


2. Scarlett


3. Amelia


:) Lovely names!|||Lily


Isabella


Ella


(But I also like Amelia)|||Amelia.Ruby.Scarlett :D|||I'd choose Matilda

I've seen people with these names except Matilda.

Matilda sounds unique and pretty to me :)|||Lily


Sofia


Rubyname is lily and i love the name sofia|||Isabella (which can also be shortened to Ella)


Scarlett


Sofia|||Lily


Amelia


Sofia|||Amelia,


Bella


Matilda|||Lily


Scarlett


Amelia|||Scarlett


Lily


Sofia|||Ella


Sofia


Scarlett|||Lily


Amelia


Scarlett|||Amelia Sofia Scarlett|||Amelia


Scarlett


Matilda|||Lily


Isabella


Ruby|||Lily


Scarlett


Ruby|||Scarlett


Amelia|||Lily


Amelia


Sofia|||I really like Lily, Isabella and Ella :)|||Isabella


Amelia


Ella|||Lily


Isabella


Sofia





their all beautiful names thought x|||I like Lily, Isobella and Ruby|||Lily


Ella


Matilda





LOVE THEM :))|||All are gorgeous :)





Isabella


Lily


Amelia





are my top 3, all are lovely.|||amelia


sofia


scarlett|||Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment