Monday, January 23, 2012

Hey, what do you guys think about the new top baby names?

In the U.S. the two number one baby names are Isabella and Jacob. Yes, as in Twilight.



Folks, what has America come to? I wouldn't name my child either of these names if I were on sparkly crack. And that's really saying something.Hey, what do you guys think about the new top baby names?
why is the top name not alice and jasepr???
aw hell nawHey, what do you guys think about the new top baby names?
I have always love the name Isabella - but it has nothing to do with a movie - I just think it's a beautiful name



But yes, I do think it sad that people name their children after the latest craze.....fad......whatever
sparkly crack lolHey, what do you guys think about the new top baby names?
Ugh, I hate to agree with you, Jasper, but I do...



... don't repeat that to anyone.
im naming my kid marv. he gonna be such a bad @ss
are u kidding me?! Twilight has taken over EVEYTHING!! it's annoying, i wouldnt name my kids those names
I SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment