Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby due. What do you think of my top baby names (with middle names)?

For girls:

Brooke-louise

Skye matilda

Amber Joy

Leanne marie

Aimee jay

Maddison kayleigh

Jodie nicole



Are there any names %26amp; middle names here that are your favourite or any that you really dont like. Please let me know and feel free to add your own suggestions xBaby due. What do you think of my top baby names (with middle names)?
Brook- Louise-- Like Brook. Don't like louise sounds too old lady-ish but i like louisa

Skye Matilda- Love Matilda Not Skye as a first name try switching them :) I love Matilda Skye

Amber Joy- Like it alot!

Leanne Marie-- Doesnt sound old but it sounds too old timey-ish

Aimee Jay-- Love the name but I hate the spelling of Aimee just go with the simple but elegant Amy

Maddison Kayleigh-- Love the name!! I like the name switched too :)

Jodie Nicole-- Dont like Jodie, Jessica would sound better I think :)



My faves--



Chloe Brianne

and

Elizabeth Katherine-- Elly Kate as a nickname :)



You can also name it after a close friend or family member :) Hope I helped!! :)
I like all of them - the best Leanne Marie and Aimee Jay.Baby due. What do you think of my top baby names (with middle names)?
i like amber joy and leanne marie

and jodie nicole
I like Brooke LouiseBaby due. What do you think of my top baby names (with middle names)?
Amber Joy is beautiful but when the it comes to it its what you love... Not some people on the internet.
Skye is my favorite girl name of all time! Always has been =]

I don't like it that much with Matilda. Maybe if it was Skye Nicole.



Wow. My friends name is Aimee Jay. Spelt the same was exactly. I think it's really cute, but Aimee is very common.
i love maddison!!!!! soooooo cute!!!
how sad are you.. asking advice from strangers on how to name your child! wow!
i would do jodie marie (last name) that sounds pretty.
I am not a fan of them, but my favorite is Leanne Marie. I prefer the name Anne Marie. So you could make the slight adjustment. I have two names to add: Jacie Joy, and Alyssa Robin. What do you think of those?
Jodie - Noo

Amber- hmm noo

Maddison - hell no

Aimee- meh

Matilda - nooooooooooooooooo

jay - noo



Sorry im just being honest, my personal opinion... i think i just really like traditional irish names ;P



Skye... its a nice name i think, so is Brooke
I like Brooke-Louise.



Here are some names i like:

Kaitlyn Lorraine.

Brianna Renee

Megan Dawn

Baylee Lynn

McKenzie Elizabeth

Mary Jane





Hope I helped
I like Maddison Kayleigh out off the names you have! :)
I like the names Athena, Stephanie, Sarah, and Lorraine.



Out of yours, I prefer Brooke, Skye (with out the Matilda too oldish), Leanne Marie, and I really don't like Aimee Jay, it doesn't settle right with me. The rest of yours are decent though.. My favorite names out of these and mine are:



1.Athena

2. Brooke Louise

3. Leanne Marie

4. Stephanie



Hope I could help :)
Brooke-louise - 7/10 i like Brook but louise doesnt really go with it

Skye matilda - 7/10 again i love Skye its beautiful but matilda is too old for it

Amber Joy - 8/10 i like this, its adorable

Leanne marie- 9/10 this flows so nicely together

Aimee jay- 8.5/10 i like how its unique and flows nicely

Maddison kayleigh- 6.5/10 i like the middle a lot but the first is plain and it doesnt flow to well

Jodie nicole- 5.5/10 this is an old first name with a plain middle, maybe you could spice the first up a bit
I honestly don't really like them. Sorry, no offense intended! What about Skylar Brooke, Jamie Dorea, Carsyn Julianne, Megan Leanne, Karissa Marie, Madison Josephina, and Nicole Erica? I like those better.
Well... I don't love any of them.



Brooke Louise is nice minus the -

Louise is a really pretty name in my opinion



Madison is lovely, don't use Maddison though it's too much.

Madison Louise would be lovely. but if you use Kayleigh I'd spell it Kailey instead.



Amber Joy is also pretty nice. It's not really my taste, but it does flow well and it sounds like a very pretty girl.

Amber Madeline would be cute :)

or Joy Ana

Joy Elise

Veronica Joy

Amber Vera





Here are some names I think you might like.

Eloise

Madeline

Jade

Marianna

Ariana

Adrienne

Claire

Adeline

Madelyn

Rosaline

Leshae

Celeste

Cecilia

:)

I hope I helped.
Brooke-Louise- not really a fan of this combo but it has certain qualities

Skye Matilda-love it! very unique first name

Amber Joy-cute, sounds very girly

Leanne Marie- okay nothing very interesting about it tho

Aimee Jay- i really like the way you spelled Aimee, very original. not a fan of Jay

Maddison Kayleigh- adorable

Jodie Nicole-another one i love! this combo is perfect

good luck and congrats
Amber Joy is my fave on your list. It looks and sounds great! I don't like Leanne Marie, Aimee Jay, and my least fave is Maddison Kayleigh.
Well i always tell ppl that when i have a baby im going to name her Elena as her first name and Denise as the middle. So Elena Denise Hope you like!
OMG, i just luuuuuuuuuuuuuv the ame amber joy. %26lt;3

uggggggggghhhhhhhh, i don't like brooke louise
My top 3 from your list are:



1. Leanne Marie (though I'd prefer Leanna Marie myself)

2. Aimee Jay (love this spelling of Aimee, great choice!)

3. Brooke Louise



The names that I don't love are:



1. Skye Matilda (names like Skye, Rain, etc. are not my style, sorry!)

2. Amber Joy (this reminds me of a stripper name, no offense...just being honest!)

3. Maddison Kayleigh (Maddison has just gotten too popular for my liking...a friend of mine who is a kindergarten teacher recently told me she has 6 Maddisons/Maddys in her class!)



Names I'm neutral on:



1. Jodie Nicole (I really like Nicole, but am not in love with Jodie)...What about Julia Nicole, Jemma Nicole, Jenna Nicole, Josephina Nicole (you could call her Josie), or Jessa Nicole? I really like Jenna + Jessa personally!





Hope that helped some! Congrats and good luck! Pick the name you love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment