Monday, January 30, 2012

Top 6 baby names???(I'm just doing this to make it 20 characters)?

HI! i'm not having a baby or any thing but i would like to know- what is your name style and you top six names? (top 3 boys and top 3 girls)



my style is kind of old classic names

Boys

1.william

2.Spenser

3.james



Girls

1.alice

2.ellis

3.claireTop 6 baby names???(I'm just doing this to make it 20 characters)?
1. Katherine Sophia

2. Caroline Ruby

3. Gemma Rose



1. Benjamin Riley

2. Jackson Noah

3. Charlie Maxwell



?кαу??? ?уηη
I don't really know what my style is...



Girls:

Gracelyn

Mia

Sophia



Boys:

Ian

Andrew

HenryTop 6 baby names???(I'm just doing this to make it 20 characters)?
Boys:

Noah

Joseph {Joey}

Samuel {Sam}



Girls:

Abigail {Abby}

Lillian {Lilly}

Elizabeth {Ella}
I'm not sure what my style is, by my top 6 names are



Wyatt Austin

Wade Thomas

Nicholas Scott



Heather Lynn

Jessica Rose

Jasmine LouiseTop 6 baby names???(I'm just doing this to make it 20 characters)?
Boys- I prefer very masculine sounding, usually one syllable names:

1. Jackson (Jack for short)

2. Hank

3. Cal and Nathan (these are tied for number 3!)



Girls- I don't know what my style is!

1. Emma

2. Lola

3. Katelyn and Amelie (tied for number 3!)
well I go back and forth on names(even though i have 4 children of my own a 3 foster kids)



Boys

1. Israel Jacob

2. Titus James

3. Ephraim Jacksen





girls

1. Emmersynn Victoria

2. Arloe Rhyelle

3. Daesyn Linnae





but these are after my children's names



Kasidy-jade, Brasen james, Daelyn-Brielle and Kysen Matthew.

Foster kids Haedyn, Gage Luther and Landen. I like their names even though they are not what i would have chosen.
Boys: Stephen (pronounced Steven) - Jonathan - Daniel

Girls: Danielle - Sophia - Jackie
IDK my style but my tops are (in no particular order):



1.William

2. Blake

3. Phineus (Phin or Finn for short)



1. Elizabeth

3. Shiloh

4. Ariel (Air-ee-uhl or Ah-ree-el)
GIRLS:

maria

isabella

paris



BOYS:

michael

cameron ?

james
Boys:

Jayden

Boston

Denver



Girls:

Gracelyn

Bella or Ella

Brynlee
Of yours, I really love William, James, Alice and Claire. Maybe you would like Clara instead of Claire also?



My top 6:



Boys:

1) Dean

2) Donovan

3) Nathaniel



Girls:

1) Genevieve

2) Audrey

3) Clara
I'm not sure of what my style is. Maybe Irish and old-fashion/classy? Haha



girls:

Maeve

Eleanor(Nora)

Juliette



boys:

Brogan

Gavin

Liam



I love William and James but I'm not to fond of Spenser. Alice and Claire are so beautiful! I love them a lot. Ellis is kinda cool actually! I wouldnt use it but its different!
I'm not really sure what my exact "style" is.



Boys:

1) Ian

2) Lucas [Luke]

3) Wesley



Girls:

1) Aurora [Rory]

2) Cassidy [Cassie]

3) Verona
Mine are all older and traditional names (and spellings). Note: Some names are traditional, but not "American" traditional, such as Mariska (and Kobi-- male name that's not listed). I have several I love equally, but I somehow managed to put it down into just 6. =)



Girls:

1. Mariska Lauren

2. Rose Elizabeth

3. Zoe Kathleen



Boys:

1. James Alexander

2. Owen Daniel Ray

3. Elliot Paul



My names all honor someone close to me. =)
I like fun, cute names i guess:



Boys:

1)Dylan

2)Kale

3)Blake



Girls:

1)Lily

2)Everly

3)Kylie



:)
My style is regal sounding names, names that the royalty would use.

boy names:

1)Theodore

2)Alexander

3)Lucas



girl names:

1)Fiona

2)Anastasia

3)Charlotte
I don't know what my style is. I guess unique but not too unique. Also, cute %26amp; classy.



Girls:

Holly Brooke

Candice Nicole

Morgan Suzette



Boys:

Cole Adam

Cody Chase

Austin Mason
I don't really have a name style! I like all styles!



Boys:

Logan

Noah

Brandon



Girls:

Ava

Valerie

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment