Monday, January 30, 2012

What do you think of my top baby names?

Please can you rate these :)



Amelia - What do you think is the best nickname - Amy, Milly, Mia, Lia/Leah

Cora

Eliana

Ella

Eva

Georgia

Hallie

Heidi

Holly

Lana

Lily/Liliana

Lila

Louisa

Lydia

Madeleine (Mad-uh-line, not lyn)

Olivia



Boys

Lucas

Brody

Oliver

William

Toby

Finley

Andre|||Amelia -- It's okay. A bit popular, but okay. I do like Amy, since it's my name... haha, but my favorite nickname for this name would probably have to be Mia. :) 7 / 10



Cora -- Again, an okay name. It's attractive, but I knew a pretty unpleasant Cora. I love Corinne / Corrina, though (ker-RIN / ker-RIN-uh). 6 / 10



Eliana -- LOVE this name. It's on my list. Definitely a great name. 10 / 10



Ella -- It's okay. Kind of popular/trendy, but a cute name. I do like it, definitely.



Eva -- I think Eva is okay. Again, kind of trendy, but not horrible. I prefer Evangeline. 7 / 10



Georgia -- I like Georgia. It's more uncommon, and has a very unique sound to it. 8 / 10



Hallie -- Hallie is cute. Nice that it's not the extremely overdone Haley, but similar. Good choice. 8 / 10



Heidi -- Heidi has never been my favorite. I suppose I don't really like the sound of it... just seems a bit... mountain-y, I guess. It's an okay name, but not my style. 6 / 10



Holly -- I like Holly. It's cute, kind of festive, and very natural. 8 / 10



Lana -- I don't really like Lana. It's the name of an older lady that I know...she's kind of awkward. 6 / 10



Lily/Liliana -- LOVE Lily / Liliana. Very nice choice. I prefer Liliana. It's a bit more exotic (and elegant), and Lily is also an option as a nickname. 9 / 10



Lila -- I like Lila. Very cute, but also ages quite nicely. 8 / 10



Louisa -- I prefer just Louise... Louise seems more sweet and soft, but Louisa seems kind of loud and too much for me. 6 / 10



Lydia -- LOVE Lydia. It's on my list as well, and I really love it. 9 / 10



Madeleine -- SO much better than Madelyn. :) Madelyn is trendy, but Madeleine has so much class. Lovely choice. 8 / 10



Olivia -- I don't really like Olivia. I know an unpleasant one, and it's also pretty trendy. 6 / 10





Boys

Lucas -- Lucas makes me think "mucus", but I love Luke. 7 / 10



Brody -- I know the most obnoxious Brody. He things he's such a great guy, but he's not fun to be around at all. So, just because of him, I kind of hold a grudge against the name. 6 / 10



Oliver -- I love Oliver. I had a dog named Oliver, actually... he was great. 8 / 10



William -- A bit common, bust still a nice, classy choice. 7 / 10



Toby -- I know too many animals named Toby to be able to picture it on a baby... but it's an okay name. 7 / 10



Finley -- I love FInley (and Finn). Kind of uncommon, but also familiar and soft. I like that. 9 / 10



Andre -- I prefer just Andrew or even Andreas... But Andre just seems to fall kind of short and incompletely. I do like the nickname Andy, but Andre seems so oddly "alien" to me for some reason... 6 / 10





Good luck!



-- Amy|||i like eva and heidi for a girl and brody or oliver for a boy|||hallie, heidi, or lily.



Toby or brody.|||Freya Elizabeth|||I'm going to rate these from 1-10 1 being bad 10 being good

Amelia - 4 Lia (as a name itself would be nice.)

Cora - 6

Eliana - 3

Ella - 9

Eva - 4

Georgia - 2

Hallie - 7

Heidi - 3

Holly - 5

Lana - 7

Lily/Liliana 8/3

Lila - 8

Louisa - 1

Lydia - 8

Madeleine - 2

Olivia - 3

(better names are Michaela, Marlana, Shiloh, Angel, Jenna)



Boys

Lucas - 2

Brody - 1

Oliver - 5

William - 5

Toby - 9

Finley - 1

Andre - 8

(better names include Cameron, Michael, Chase)|||girls:

Eliana

Ella

Hallie



boys:

lucas

andre

oliver- olly is a cute nick namee|||OMG lots of these are on mine too



Amelia - Love this a lot! Mia is on my list

Lia/Leah- classic, beautiful

Cora- This was on my list too I like Coralie as well and Coral

Eliana- LOVE it, i had a good friend with this name she always got compliments

Ella- A bit babyish for my taste sorry

Eva- Lovely

Georgia- Lovely and different

Hallie- LOVE LOVE LOVE this name. One of my favorites.

Heidi- Love it, attractive name

Holly- Another one of my favorites I just like H names names. Its one i pplan on using.

Lana- Cute

Lily/Liliana- Cute

Lila- I like Lily better but still nice

Louisa- LOVE This over Louise

Lydia- A bit too old fashioned

Madeleine- Love love love

Olivia- Classy



Boys

Lucas- Cute

Brody- LOVE one of my favorite names i want to use it so bad but my bf hates it haha

Oliver- love this too, on my list as well

William- Was on my list, this guy ruined it for me but i still love the name

Toby- Cute but a bit babyish

Finley- I like the NN Finn its kinda cute

Andre- Prefer Andres but Andre is very handsome



Nice names so funny, lots of the same ones as yours.|||Rating 1-10 1=know too many people who give that name a bad rep. 10=A perfect name for your child!

Amelia 1 - What do you think is the best nickname - Amy 7, Milly 2, Mia 6, Lia/Leah 9

Cora 4

Eliana 5

Ella 2

Eva 4

Georgia 3

Hallie 4

Heidi 3

Holly 1

Lana 4

Lily/Liliana 8

Lila 9

Louisa 3

Lydia 5

Madeleine (Mad-uh-line, not lyn) 8

Olivia 1-not a bad name there is just too many olivia's



Boys

Lucas 8

Brody 7

Oliver 4

William 4

Toby 5

Finley 7

Andre 6|||Amelia - 10/10 - Beautiful name. I love it. I like Amy or Mia as a nickname.

Cora - 7/10 - It's not bad. It's quite nice

Eliana - 7/10 - Again not bad, quite nice.

Ella - 5/10 - Cute nickname

Eva - 8/10 - Lovely name.

Georgia - 7/10 - Nice enough

Hallie - 4/10 - Don't really care for this name but it's not bad.

Heidi - 6/10 - Cute

Holly - 8/10 - Pretty name

Lana - 2/10 - As a nickname it's ok but I don't really like it

Lily - 7/10 - Pretty but I prefer it as a nickname.

Liliana - 9/10 - Beautiful name. I really like it

Lila - 5/10 - I prefer it spelled Lilah %26amp; as a nickname for Delilah.

Louisa - 10/10 - Beautiful name. I love it

Lydia - 10/10 - Beautiful name. I love it

Madeleine - If you are pronouncing it as mad-uh-line spell it Madeline as Madeleine is pronounced mad-uh lyn.

Madeline (mad-uh-line) - 8/10 - Nice name

Madeleine (mad-uh-lyn) - 9/10 - Beautiful name.

Olivia - 8/10 - Nice name.



Lucas - 10/10 - Love this boys name. It's gorgeous

Brody - 7/10 - It's nice

Oliver - 8/10 - Nice masculine boys name

William - 8/10 - Good strong masculine boys name.

Toby - 5/10 - Cute as a nickname for Tobias

Finley - 9/10 - Gorgeous masculine boys name. I love it.

Andre - 5/10 - It's ok. Not a huge fan of it.
  • kbb used car value
  • money games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment