Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are your thoughts on the top baby names of 2010? BQ?

I looked up lists for the top 100 most popular baby names list for 2010. :) On the one I found, a lot of changes have been made to the girls' list, so I would like to know which names you are most excited to see(top 3) and which names you are least excited to see(bottom 3){From either the girls' list or boys' or both}. And did you notice a big change in the list or not much of one?



Here is the link: http://www.babynames.com/Names/Popular/



BQ: What would you name B/G/G/G quadruplets from the most popular list?



Thanks for Answering.

Please star if your favorite name{boy or girl} is in the top 100 for 2010. :)What are your thoughts on the top baby names of 2010? BQ?
There are a lot of names that I'm surprised to find on that list, like Stella, Scarlett, Madeline, Vivienne, Asher... My top three for the boys would be Levi, Dominic and Asher; for the girls it would be Stella, Scarlett and Charlotte.



BQ: I would name the boy (poor guy, he'll be surrounded by sisters!) Charles Levi, and the girls Scarlett Victoria, Stella Penelope and Vivienne Grace.What are your thoughts on the top baby names of 2010? BQ?
I am extremely happy that Logan beat Jacob! I think Jacob is such an overrated name. I'm still disappointed that Isabella, Chloe, and Emma are still on the list, because I can't stand those names. I wish people were into prettier names like Eleanor or Meredith. But that's just my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment