Monday, January 30, 2012

What are your top baby girl names? + Some of your guilty pleasures!?

Mine top list is:

Girls:

Mia Christina

Luna Marina

Vera Alexia

Lluvia Victoria

Vida Ivy

Isla Lilac

Delilah Valentina

Serena Juliet

Mila Yvette



Guilty Pleasures:

Autumn

Summer

Winter

Savannah

Allegra



What are yours?What are your top baby girl names? + Some of your guilty pleasures!?
Favorites List-



Ivy

Ava

Isla

Alice

Adelie

Eden

Iris





Guilty Pleasure Names-



Astrid

Isolde

Viola

Pansy

Lisiantha

Zinnia

Evonie

Violet

Gretel

Saoirse

Lily-name is taken

Ruby-name is taken
My top list:

Isla Evangeline- Isla is my most favorite girls name!

Iris Alexandra- I love Iris too, if I ever have twin girls I'm naming them Isla and Iris...I don't care how match-y they sound/look.

Addison Olivia "Addy"- Most people say this is a boys name, but I really can't picture it on one.

Savannah Jade "Sadie"- How come Savannah is on your guilty pleasure list? I think it's so pretty!

Amelia Grace "Mia"- I love the history that surrounds the name Amelia.

Camille Eleanor- Camille was my great grandmothers name and Eleanor my aunts name. I would love to honor both of them.

Bailey Christine- Another unisex name that I can't picture on a boy.

Paige Emmeline- I love the name Paige too, I don't really know why, but it just sounds so cool.



Guilty Pleasures:

Aurora

Autumn

Summer

Evangeline

LorelaiWhat are your top baby girl names? + Some of your guilty pleasures!?
Noelle [Noah]

Elodie

Georgia [Georgie]

Ruthie

Dacia

Rowan

Shaelynn [Shae]

Nava (NOV-uh)

Emma

Cherise

L茅a (LAY-uh)

Diana

Angeline

Gail

Annalise

Parker

Alexandra [Sasha/Alex]

Darla

Holland [Holly]

Juliette

Keturah [Kit]



Guilty Pleasures:



Saoirse (SEER-shuh)

Neeve

Barbara

Sicily

Primrose

Mercy

Winter

Rojo

Ireland/Irelyn

Azul

Auburn

Opal

Sailor

Story

Gretel

Emma
My guilty pleasures are my top list. I don't like to hold anything back and I'll name my baby whataever I like the best so they are the same:



Calypso

Saphira

Wren

Galilea

Allegra ( I love this name too )

Evangelina



Ambrose

Caspian

Gideon

Phoenix (becoming a little too trendy for me)

Loren

Gregory (sexy name!)

GavinWhat are your top baby girl names? + Some of your guilty pleasures!?
My favorite girl name are:

Layla %26lt;3

Sophia

Kiley

Grace (Gracie) I have always loved that

Emma



Quilty Pleasures:

Poppy has actually grown on me a little

Winter

Violet

Scarlett

Everly
Tops- Louisa, Susanna, Natasha, Imogen, Isla, Ava

Guilty pleasures- Harper, Nova
Hmm I like:



Girls



Isla

Brooke

Alexandra

Olivia



Boys



Madden

Benjamin





I agree with Summer and Autumn as a guilty pleasure.
According to my family all of my favorites are guilty pleasures



Harper

Sofonisba

Artemisia

Atticus

Homer

Jude
Anna Keryn

Grace Margaret

Aubrey Anne

Charmaine Nicole

Victoria Madeline
luv juliet savannah an autumn i also like ivy an mia

No comments:

Post a Comment