Monday, January 30, 2012

Pick your favorites, then tell me what your top baby names are?

Girls:

Laken

Sky

Stormi

Avery

Camry



Boys:

Elijah

Xander

Camden

Blake

RyderPick your favorites, then tell me what your top baby names are?
Girls:

Avery



Boys:

Elliot

Blake



My top THREE baby names are...



Girls:

Lucy

Talia

Iris



Boys:

Elliot

Bradley

Charlie
girl favorites: sky %26amp; avery

boy favorites: blake %26amp; ryder



not camden for a boy causee it kinda reminds me of camden new jersey, aka one of the most dangerous cities in the US



my girl favorites: kayleigh, cyleigh, mckenzie, rochelle, camille

my boy favorites: kelan, brandon, derrek, hunterPick your favorites, then tell me what your top baby names are?
Fave girl: Avery or Camry

Fave Boy: Xander



My favorites:

Girl - Alexandra, Lily, Brenna, Jade, Riley, Brianna, Aubrey, Anna

Bpy - Alexander, Nicholas, Julian, Gabriel, Owen, Xavier
girls

sky

avery





boys

blake and ryder



i love blake thoughPick your favorites, then tell me what your top baby names are?
Stormi Sky, would be really cute.



Blake Ryder, sounds kick ***. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment