Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby names. Please pick your top three?

I'm expecting in December. I'm a single soon to be mommy. My boyfriend left me when I was five months pregnant. Anyways i'm having a baby girl ;) My name is Keeley so I like names with "K" :) Pick your top three names you can change the middle names to fit your like if you wish to do so. So thanks!

Kambria (Kambri) Nicole

Delaney Nicole

Gemma Rose

Ava Marie

Addison Rae

Kali Joe

Kaylie Ann

Maleah Rose

Please just put your top three fav. No need to waste your time telling me which ones you dislike, I love every one of these. If you don't like any of them, no need to waste your time! Thank you for your help ;) BTW: not trying to be rude, just hate "hate" comments!|||LOVE LOVE LOVE Ava marie! I love short names like Ava!

Similar names to Ava Marie..

-Mia Grace

-Elle Renee

-Eden Claire

-Eden Brooke

-Leah Olivia

-Hallie Grace

-Evelyn Faith

-Eve Piper

-Evie Marie

-Ellie Paige

-Ivy Katherine

-Sadie Blaire



My second Fav. is Definitely Addison Rae! Such a feminine name with a less feminine middle name!



Third Fav. is Maleah Rose! Just because its adorable!



Hope this helped!!

-Lauren|||I liked Ann, Rose and Jo for middle names...I like Kaylie, but it means slender, so not very special in that sense I guess...
Kalena- pure
Karina- pure
Kari- pure
Kara- friend
Karena- beloved
Keanna- gracious
Kelan- little companion
Kenna- to have knowledge/to know, born of fire
Keona- God's gracious gift
Khepri- morning sun
Kiana- divine, heavenly
Kora/Korina/Korinne- maiden
Krista- follower of Christ
Kelila- crown or laurel
Kyra- like the sun
=)|||Delaney Nicole

Kambria Nicole

Addison Rae



I wish you look and it's amazing that you are preparing to raise a child as a single mother instead of other alternatives. Screw your ex who left the two most precious things in his life behind and one day he'll regret it. Congrats and Good Luck on your baby girl!|||Ava Marie, Addison Rae (Addie), and Kaylie Ann. Kaylie Ann is my favorite. I think all the middle names work well, but you could use: Ava Grace, Addison Faith, and Kaylie Hope. The middle names you chose are nice though. Congrats :)|||top pick:Ava Marie

2nd:Addison Rae

3rd:Kaylie Ann



congratulations on your little girl I hope I have a little girl too :) but wont know for along time still|||Delany Nicole (don't really like the middle name Nicole, too overused)

Gemma Rose

Addison Rae







(Sorry about your ex-boyfriend, but it seems like you'll be a good mom!)|||My top 3 favourite are

Ava Marie

Delaney Nicole and

Kali joe :)



Heres the ones i think sound good together;

Kambria Rose

Maleah Nicole

Ava Rae

Kaylie Rose :)|||1. Ava Marie

2. Delaney Nicole or Addison Rae (can't decide haha)

3. Gemma Rose



Congrats and good luck!!|||I like Ava Grace

I also like Kambria Nicole nn Kami|||Ava Marie
Kaylie Ann
Gemma Rose

They are very beautiful names. Congrats on your bundle of joy!|||Delaney Nicole

Addison Rae

Kaylie Ann|||Kali Rose

Ava Nicole

Kambria Jane

(:|||Delaney Nicole

Kaylie Ann

Maleah Rose|||Gemma Rose

Ava Marie

Addison Rae|||Addison is pretty, but maybe change up the spelling because i think its weird for a girl to have the ending Son in their name|||Maleah Rose

Addison Rae

kaylie Ann|||1 Gemma Rose 2 Ave Marie 3 Maleah Rose|||I like Gemma Rose, Addison Rae and Kaylie Ann.|||I love the name kaylie it's beautiful! You should post what you do call her! All the best!!
  • sailboats for sale
  • traffic cameras
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment