Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Got our top three baby names for each sex..?

We have our top three for each sex. It took a long time but we did it! What do you think?


Boys:


Camden Jett


Wesley Callum


Marcus Chase





Girls:


Serafina (will not have a middle name- family tradition)


Keira Brooke


Lillian Claire|||I like Marcus Chase and Lillian Claire|||I like Camden Jett and Keira Brooke|||Lilian claire is cute, but I don't like lily as a nickname, too common, plus I like longer more formal names. And Marcus Chase.|||Camden


Kiera





Serafina is water isnt it?|||Marcus Chase





Keira Brooke|||great choices!


i love Wesley and Lillian Claire|||For boys. I do not like the name Marcus. As a first name i think Camden is nice and still unique enough. I would probably rethink the middle name.





For girls. Not Serafina. It just does not sounds like a cute little girls name. I would probably go with Keira or Lillian but once again maybe a different middle name.|||Wesley is CUTE but I'm Catholic so I'd use a Saint or Bible name for the middle name at least. like Wesley John or Wesley Frances ect.





and I LOVE SERAFINA!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEE cept I like the spelling Seraphina, but that's just me. Again I'd want a Christian middle name like Seraphina Marie or somethin





God bless you and your baby|||I like Camden Jett.


Wesley Callum is alright, for personal reasons I don't like the name Wesley.


Marcus Chase would be my favorite.





Serafina is my favorite name! I love love love it. My favorite.


Keira Brooke is okay.


Lillian Claire is much too boring.





I'd pick Marcus Chase and Serafina (also can be spelled Seraphina, if you like).|||I dont like Camden, Wesley %26amp; Marcus


I like Jett, Callum %26amp; Chase





I dont like Brooke, Keira %26amp; Claire


I like Serafina %26amp; Lillian (Call her lily)|||Boys:


鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏鈾amden Jett- I like it... a lot!


Wesley Callum- It is cool! Never heard Callum before, but I like it


鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏鈾arcus Chase- Love love love it.





Girls:


Serafina (will not have a middle name- family tradition)- sounds good!!!


Keira Brooke- pretty!


鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏鈾illian Claire-absolutely my favorite! LOVELOVELOVELOVE it!





The 鈾?ones are my faves. Can't pick Marcus or Camden... it's hard!|||I really like all the names! My favorites are Marcus Chase %26amp; Keira Brook.





I think Marcus sounds better with the middle name Callum, but Chase sounds good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment