Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Five Baby Girls Names?

What are you're top five baby girls names?


Mine are (not in order):


1. Amelia


2. Cecelia (Lia or Cece)


3. Mae


4. Imogen (Immie)


5. Martha








Also it would be helpful if you could tell me what you think about the names in my top five to, but you don't have too.


Thanks!


:) %26lt;3|||1. Amelia


2. Atlantica


3. Symphony


4. Jadelin


5. Gypsy


I like all of your names except Imogen and Cecelia.





%26lt;3 Blue Fairy|||Your Names:





1.Amelia- I have and always will love this name! It's pretty %26lt;3


2. Cecelia- I like Lia as a nickname, but I don't really like the name Cecelia


3. Mae- Simple yet cute :)


4. Imogen- this is one of my favorite names %26lt;3 It's weird before I even read your names I was thinking of what names were on my top 5 and Imogen is in it :)


5. Martha- A little outdated for today, but it's still a nice name :)





My Top 5 Names


1) Vienna


2) Callie


3) Imogen


4) Aria (Nickname Ria)


5) Josephina (Nickname Josie)|||YOURS

1. Amelia - 9/10 (Very elegant. Similar to my favourite girl's name, Azalea)

2. Cecelia - 5/10 (Elegant but just not doing it for me!)

3. Mae - 5/10 (Plain, to me.)

4. Imogen - 9/10 (Gorgeous! Fairly uncommon as well.)

5. Martha - 6/10 (Cute but a tiny bit plain)



MINE

1. Azalea (My favourite name for a girl. Uncommon, pretty and matches my son's name, Ellis)

2. Isobel (This name is just beautiful to me. It ages well and suits my son Ellis' name,)

3. Naomi (I think it has a lovely ring to it and would go well with my son's name, Ellis.)

4. Cerise (I think Reecy is a gorgeous nickname, and Cerise has a pretty meaning as a pretty colour!)

5. Finn (I know many people consider this to be masculine, but this name has special significance to me as a girl's name. Plus, when paired with a really feminine name like Isobel or Sierra, I think it sounds lovely).|||1) Willow


2) Airlea


3) Liesl / Lieselotte


4) Ursula


5) Beatrix





My top 5 changes frequently, with a few being permanent residents. Imogen has spent a good share of time there, and Martha is always somewhere in my favorites due to the sound and a very, very strong emotional attachment. I love Cecilia, Celia, Cecille...It's a cheerful name! My daughter's middle name is May, so of course I like it, but just can't get settled on its look: May? Mae? Mei?


Nothing seems quite right. Amelia is the name of 2 nieces (one is Amelia Mae!). I like the name just okay.|||My top 5 names are


Audrey Helena


Nora Beatrice


Clara Juliet


Lily Francesca


Willa Josephine





I like Mae a lot (it's on my list as a middle name, Delilah Mae)


Amelia and Cecelia aren't my style, but they are lovely classic names that are underused. nice choices.


Imogen and Martha I don't like at all. They're certainly better than a lot of names out there though.|||I absolutely love your top 5, so elegant, timeless and feminine, with a little bit of quirk :) I especially adore Imogen and Cecilia, and I love seeing Martha around!





-------------------


Mine:





✳ Alice


✳ Ophelia


✳ Florence


✳ Pomeline


✳ Jemima / Freya {can't decide!}





♥|||◘ Esmé Juliette "Esmie"


◘ Rosaline Simone "Rosie"


◘ Cecilia Ruth "Cece"


◘ Nora Genevieve "Nora"


◘ Ruby Charlotte "Ruby"|||Mine are


1. Elara (Ellie, Lara, Elle etc.)


2. Lucy (Lulu)


3. Sicily (It's odd but I like it...)


4. Violet


5. Mya (common, but pretty!)|||Ohhh I love yours, the 4 are really nice not a fan of Martha at all though. Mine :)





Sienna


Heidi


Violet


Isabel


Genevieve|||Mae or CeCe


Imogen is weird


martha sounds OLD


i know toooo many amelias|||Ella


Karly


Katrina


Kylie


Kaylie


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment