Saturday, February 18, 2012

If you had to name your baby one of the top 10 baby names of 2008?

1 Jacob %26amp; Emma


2 Michael %26amp; Isabella


3 Ethan %26amp; Emily


4 Joshua %26amp; Madison


5 Daniel %26amp; Ava


6 Alexander %26amp; Olivia


7 Anthony %26amp; Sophia


8 William %26amp; Abigail


9 Christopher %26amp; Elizabeth


10 Matthew %26amp; Chloe





Which ones would you choose (boy %26amp; girl) and what middle name would you put with them?|||Boy - Ethan (Ethan Cole) I picked one that I have not used already lol My oldest son's name is Jacob (Jake) Anthony and my son Brendan's middle name is Alexander:)





Girl - Emma (Emma Kate or Emma Paige) but I also adore Abigail,Emily,and Sophia!!!|||Joshua and Abigail.





Joshua Matthew


Abigail Rose|||William %26amp; Abigail





William Robert Angus and Abigail Eliza Rose.|||I'd choose Emma and William.





Emma Jade and William Carter|||My daughters name is going to be Ava Jayne.


And if I had to choose from the boy list it would be Alexander Jay.


(I know that doesn't sound good but you asked to choose from the list..lol)|||Emma Katherine/Juliet Fleur (Not sure if I like Katherine or Juliet better)


%26amp;%26amp;


Anthony Jacob?





=]|||Sophia Hope and Joshua James.|||Ethan Theodore %26amp; Olivia Juliet.|||boy: matthew


girl: emily





not sure bout middle names|||Jacob Carter


Emily Sophia|||Matthew Eugene


Abigail Julianne|||Jacob Daniel %26amp; Olivia Katherine|||Jacob Christopher %26amp; Ava Emily|||Matthew Jake (Jake is a family name)


Ava Juliet


Fun question!|||i am naming my daughter Abigail Rose ♥





for a boy Alexander Jason ♥|||Joshua Scott and Madison Grace.|||Jacob%26amp;Madison, i just love!|||chloe and anthony|||Matthew James and Chloe May|||i really like abigail...

No comments:

Post a Comment