Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rate / comment on my top 5 baby names for boys?

I understand if you don't like them, but please state any opinion --- positive or negative --- in a respectful manner. Thank you in advance! :)





Rate / comment / whatever strikes your fancy---








1. Paul


2. Harlan


3. Roarke


4. Neil


5. Connor





No new name suggestions wanted at this time, so please refrain from giving them.|||1. Paul--It's OK. Not really one I like, but it's a good name.


2. Harlan--Awesome. That's the name of one of my uncles, and I love it.


3. Roarke--I don't know. How's it pronounced? I don't think i like it.


4. Neil--Nice.


5. Connor--Nice.|||Paul %26lt;------favorite


Neil


Connor


Roarke


Harlan %26lt;-----least favorite|||In order from favorite to least favorite:


Roarke


Connor


Neil


Paul


Harlan|||For some reason, I just really don't like Roarke. Sorry! All the others are good, except Harlen? I don't know why... Good Luck|||I like Connor and Neil, Paul is OK and the other two are weird|||I given them all a seven|||i like 2 %26amp; 5|||The only one i like is Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment