Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are your top 'guilty pleasure' baby names?

'Guilty Pleasures' please.





3 for boys and 3 for girls.





Why do you like those names?





(The more detail the more chance of best answer).





Thanks.|||Boys:


Atlas - It's a mythological name, as well as the top vertebrae that supports the skull. I love the sound of the name.





Dexter - Too nerdy for me to actually use, I think, but I love the name and the nickname Dex





Rourke - I find this name so handsome and masculine, but it's a little hard to say and I don't think I've ever really seen anyone who liked it, lol.





Girls:


Octavia - I debate whether or not I'll actually use this or not. I think it's gorgeous and unusual.





Jemima - Too reminiscent of pancake syrup in the States, plus its historical connotations weigh down what's otherwise a gorgeous name





Claudia - I hate that it means "lame". I think I would love it if it wasn't for that.|||I tend to like more unique sounding names but nothing too outlandish. ;o) I like all of these names because they are uncommon. I think that the girl names sound very feminine and pretty and the boys names sound more masculine and mysterious. Or at least to me they do. ;o) Hope you enjoy.





Boys


1.Van Mason


2. Colton Jace


3. Maxin Kade





Girls


1.Aurora Lacey


2.Elora Ashlyn


3.Aiden Ember|||Girls:





Emily-Rose because it's dainty and innocent. I've liked this name since I was really young and I don't know why. It's so pure and flowery.


Amy- because it's nice and natural. Also a little innocent. There are a lot of famous Amy's. Amy Grant (christian pop singer) Amy Adams (actress) Amy Juergens (Secret Life main character)


Julia- It's so nice. Also don't forget Julia Roberts and Julia Stiles. It's a common, old fashioned name.





Boys:





John- It's simple and strong. Like John Tyree on Dear John and there are a lot of famous Johns. Plus it's biblical.


Matthew- It's classic and biblical


James- It's also simple and good. I just a beautiful name.|||Boys:





Ezekiel because it is completely unique and individual, like me


Xavier (the X is pronounced as a Z) also, it is completely unique %26amp; I just love the way it sounds


Noah because he was my favourite character in Home %26amp; Away years ago when I used to watch it


Isaiah I know this one is extra, but I know this name from the Bible %26amp; I just love it





Girls:





Lorelai from Gilmore Girls (lol)


Felicity so I can shorten it to Flo, it is also a gorgeous name!


Cleo short for Cleopatra|||Girls:


Antigone (ann-tig-ah-knee)


Guinevere (gwen-eh-veer)


Calanthia (kah-lan-thee-ah)





I think they are all beautiful but way too over the top to actually use!





Boys:


Fox


Caspian


Lysander





I like the sounds of these but could never use them due to them being a little "out there"|||Boys;


Xavier Leonardo (zay-vee-err)


Adrien Heathcliff


Tadhg Sebastian (TIEG)





Girls;


Síofra Madeleine (SHE-fra)


Mireille Genevieve ("mee-RAY" "jon-vee-ev" - the French pronunciation of Genevieve.)


Isolde Catherine (EH-sol-day)|||Oliver


Charlie


Jackson





Demi


Stella


Jana|||Landon


Liam


Hayden





Kaydence


Braelyn


Sienna

No comments:

Post a Comment