Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Trying to pick from my top three baby names...?

What is your favorite, from these lists, for both genders?





Cassandra Jane


Emmeline Renee


Annika Rynne





Nathaniel Jacob


Nolan Alexander


Elliot Karl








Please leave my spellings alone. Other than that, have fun.|||On the girls' list, I love Cassandra Jane. Emmeline Renee is pretty, but I've never been a huge fan of Renee. And while I love Annika, I'm not sure I like Rynne.





For the boys, it's a tie between Nolan Alexander and Elliot Karl. I think I slightly prefer the flow of Nolan Alexander, but Elliot Karl sounds a bit more distinctive (and I slightly prefer the name Elliot to Nolan). Nathaniel Jacob feels kind of common compared to those two.|||I like Emmeline Renee, but I also like Annika Rynne. That's a tough one...





But the boys names, I guess I would pick Nolan Alexander.





Hope this helps!|||I like Cassandra Jane and as a personal favorite i really think Liam would go nicely with Alexander Liam Alexander cuteee:) Good luckk!|||cassandra jane and nathaniel jacob


i would swap the names around tho, to Jane Cassandra and Jacob Nathaniel|||I like Cassandra Renee actually(Cassie for short?)


and I LOVE Nolan Alexander... My sons middle name is Alexander!!


Congrats on the new edition!! Best of luck!!!|||I like Emmeline Renee and Nolan Alexander the best. Elliot is cute too but I'm not to keen on the middle name.|||I like Emmeline Renee and Nathaniel Jacob.|||nathaniel jacob


cassandra jane|||I love Annika %26amp; Elliot :)|||Cassandra Jane and Nolan Alexander|||Cassandra Jane





Nolan Alexander








Although I really like Cassandra Renee|||Nolan Alexander rolls right of the tongue. Love it!


Cassandra Jane is so adorable!|||Annika Rynne and Nolan Alexander....they are very cute and unique names.

No comments:

Post a Comment