Saturday, February 18, 2012

Top 3 baby girl names I have chosen?

Hubby and I are excepting a baby girl in June and Im nearly 27 weeks and we have decided on 3 names but cant choose which one we like, Kendra Louise, Monique Louise or Mayliah Louise. Which one do u think goes with last name Mcleod.|||Monique Louise


Kendra sounds like a stripper


Mayliah is to hard to pronounce|||I really like Mayliah. Just to put it out there, Melora is very pretty too. It works really nice as a middle name too - Isabella Melora, Olivia Melora, or Ava Melora.





Good Luck, whatever you choose will be great!





Congrats on your baby, on her way soon, such an amazing blessing!!|||Be careful. I almost named my daughter scarlette. She definitly didn't come out looking like a scarlette. Zuri it is. Names have meanings. Look some up. You can always change your chimes name after they are born.|||Kendra? Like the playboy bunny. No, please no. Mayliah is er, ok I guess. Monique, ho hum. Sorry.|||I think Kendra Louise Mcleod is really pretty. I'm not so keen on the alliteration of the other names.|||Monique Louise, it's a beautiful name and not heard very often (:


Congratulations!|||You can always change your chimes name after they are born.|||For sure, I think Kendra Louise. I also like Kendra Eloise Mcleod! God Bless! xx|||I like Kendra Louise the best





:)





Victoria|||Monique.....very refined, one that matures with age, just like your baby :)|||Kendra Louise|||Kendra Louise|||Monique Louise ,this name sounds so goo!|||Kendra louise mcleod sounds the best :)|||Kendra Louise flows nice|||I think Monique is the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment