Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can you please tell me your top three baby girl names from this list?

Lily Julianna


Alice Julianna


Eva Julianna


Sophie Julianna


Noelle Julianna


Isabel Julianna


Madelyn Julianna


Adele Julianna





Our last name is Coyle. Also considering Julianna Skye...not sure about it with siblings Riyah and Michael?|||Lily Julianna, Alice Julianna, Isabel Julianna. I really LOVE Lily Julianna



I always heard if you have a short last name you should have a short first name and long middle so it works perfectly.



Julianna is also good as a first name, but the middle name Skye throws off the whole flow of the name when you say it with the last name. Julianna Skye Coyle



I would stick with Lily Julianna which goes well with both siblings as well.



Good Luck and congrats :)|||Isabella Isabel Julianna


Emma


Olivia|||1) Madelyn Julianna


2) Sophie Julianna


3) Isabel Julianna





I like Julianna but I think it's better as a middle name.





:)|||I like: Isabel Julianna and Madelyn Julianna but Julianna Noelle sounds prettier. Julianna Skye is cool, and unusual - I like it! :-)|||Lily Julianna


Eva Julianna


Sophia Julianna


Those three have the nicest flow when the entire name is said.|||1. Julianna Skye


2. Eva Julianna


3. Madelyn Julianna





Good luck!|||Madelyn Julianna


Adele Julianna


Eva Julianna





I like Julianna Skye a lot and it sounds good with the siblings!





Hope this helps :)|||1. Lily


2. Alice


3. Sophie|||Isabel, Lily, Sophie|||Sophie, Isabel, Madelyn!|||eva julianna


lily julianna


noelle julianna|||alice, sophie, madelyn|||I'm not sure the name Julianna works as a middle name but I like Lilly, Eva and Madelyn|||Julianna Sky;)


Lily


Sophie|||Eva julianna sounds so pretty, i also like Madelyn and Noelle :):)|||I like the one without Julianna


:troll:|||I like Lilly Julianna, Eva or you use grace, that was always my favourite name but my baby ended up being a boy lol x|||I like Julianna Skye. The rest, don't work for me.|||Madelyn, Eva, Sophie. I think the sounds of those letters match more with Julianna. But they're all nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment