Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby names top 12 names?

okay these are in order of our favorite names, I want your true opinions you can say you hate a certain name or whatever. I mean it may not change my mind about it but I like to hear others opinions!



Boys

Caden

Jacob

Matthew

Owen

Wyatt

Robert



Girls

Jillian

Emma

Francis

Alivia

Cassidy

Sienna





Okay thanks for your answers in advanced!

|||Maybe I'm weird or something, but I actually like Francis. But I would spell it Frances. And make sure no one calls her Fran. Sounds very old. Anyways, I just looked up Frances on babynamesworld.com and here are the results:

62% advise you to name your kid Frances.

68% say Frances is never mispronounced

60% say they were never bullied for the name Frances

57% say they like being called Frances.



Anyways, for the exact link to read what people with the name Frances say, click the link in the sources box.



NOW--

Caden: Nice, but very very common now.

Jacob: Classic. Good name.

Matthew: A good, strong name.

Owen: Seems a little young, like a name a baby would like, but not an adult.

Wyatt: I think they would be called WATT, as in light bulb. It also sounds a little annoying and screechy.

Robert: I love the name Robert.



Girls

Jillian: Sweet, nice name

Emma: Extremely common...

Francis: Okay but spell with an E

Alivia: Okay but spell with an O

Cassidy: I used to have a good friend named Cassidy. Nice name.

Sienna: Different, but not bad.



Best of luck... :)|||Wow! Six! And the names you chose are great. Good luck, mommy of six!

Report Abuse

|||Boys:

Caden - Love it

Jacob - Love it

Matthew - FAVORITE

Owen - 2nd Fave

Wyatt - cute, only as a middle though

Robert - If it is to honor someone, I like it as a middle, even a first if you do have all 6 boys.



Girls:

Jillian - Ehh...

Emma - ADORABLE

Francis - Since you are having so many children, and Francis can be a boys name, I'd say to put it as a middle name so it is clear that your boys have masculine names and your girls have more feminine ones. I'll continue at the bottom of the page **

Alivia - Love it spelt this way! Alivia-Frances would be cute!

Cassidy - Don't really like it, prefer Cassandra

Sienna - Prefer "Cianna"



** You don't want to have for example:

Jordan

Riley

Morgan

Taylor

Jayden

Avery



and have to tell people who is a boy and who is a girl.. :P lol|||In my personal opinion my boys would go:



1. Matthew, because it is a beautiful name, with a nickname becomes Matt. Matthew means Gift of God



2. Jacob, because it just sounds like a nice, beautiful name. It means supplanter; held by the heel



3. Caden, because it is sort of unique and it is jut and absolutely beautiful name. Meaning spirit of battle.



4. Robert, but mainly for the nickname, Rob. Robert means bright fame.



5. Owen, it is actually quite a good name means well born, yew born.



6. Wyatt, I am not really sure how to pronounce it that is one of the reasons why it is at the bottom, also I just liked the other names more. It means brave/strong/hardy war





Now the girls:



1. Emma is a beautiful name, it isn't corny or anything, just beautiful. It means all-containing; universal.



2.Alivia, isn't it Olivia? Well anyway Olivia means elf army.



3. Francis is a beautiful, strong name meaning from France.



4.Jillian is a pretty name meaning down-bearded youth/



5.Sienna, is an okay name, but I like it better than Cassidy, so it goes here. Sienna means reddish orange-brown





6. Cassidy is an okay name meaning curly.



Well, that is just my opinion.



Good luck!



|||Caden - So many different spellings, it must be one of the most popular names at the moment.

Jacob - This was the most popular boys name last year.

Matthew - Meh. It's ok.

Owen - Meh.

Wyatt - Yuck

Robert - Great classic, not very common.



Jillian - It's Gillian or nothing for me.

Emma - Nice but *very* popular

Francis - I hate this. Frances is better for a girl, but I can't stand this name for some reason.

Alivia - Unfortunately it would be mistaken for Olivia all too often. I prefer Livia.

Cassidy - David or Shaun? Or Butch?

Sienna - Yuck, too trendy.



My votes go to Gillian and Robert.|||Boys

Caden = nice name but personally wouldn't use it

Jacob = for the bible strong name very nice and common

Matthew = love this name its common simple and nice.

Owen = very nice again simple and common

Wyatt = love this name had this picked for my son as uncommon here

Robert = very common not so nice



Girls

Jillian = personally hate

Emma = emma is okay name but very common

Francis = nice since it has sentimental vaule for you.

Alivia = not to fond of,

Cassidy = like this name its very nice...

Sienna = personal choice again wouldn't use.



personally i love names that have meaning to you and that also are something different, my kids names are:

*Calendar James (lost to miscarriage)

*Trinity (lost to miscarriage)

*Leo Dallas (lost to miscarriage)

*James Samuel Jonathan Leo

*Keain (lost to miscarriage)

*Lilith (lost to miscarriage)

*Dylyn Jacqueline (lost to miscarriage)



All have meaning to me and some unusual.|||Boys:

-Caden: Great name! Masculine, yet unique.

-Jacob: Nice name, and I like Jake as a nickname. Pretty common though.

-Matthew: No, too common.

-Owen: Nope, I just think of Owen Wilson (the actor).

-Wyatt: Not a fan, too "old country" for me.

-Robert: Good name. I'd use Rob or Robbie as a nickname, not a huge fan of Bob or Bobby.



Girls:

-Jillian: Nice name, and Jill is a great nickname! Very pretty and feminine.

-Emma: Cute name, but starting to get over-used these days.

-Francis: No, too "old sounding" to me.

-Alivia: I like it, but I'd spell it Olivia. An "A" in the beginning is a bit odd.

-Cassidy: Love the name! Unique and full of character.

-Sienna: Nice name! Unique!|||What about



Wyatt Matthew

Owen Jacob and

Caden Robert for your boys. All these sound great together. I like these combos because the more unique interesting names are the first names and they are paired with traditional names.



and



Sienna Cassidy

Alivia Francis and

Emma Jillian for your girls. Beautiful.



That way you use all your favorite names, and you don't have to choose.



These names are great. Perfect choices. And they all sound good together.



Good luck.|||I like all of your boys names, except for Wyatt, although Matthew and Robert are a bit common, and Caden is really trendy, so I wouldn't suggest using those for first names. Both Matthew and Robert would make nice middle names. Jacob and Owen would be great first names- Jacob is my favorite name!

I suggest Jacob Matthew, or Owen Robert!

In my opinion, Wyatt sounds like a whiny, 40 year old alcoholic who doesn't have a job and still lives with his parents. Tehe! :D



Girls names:

Jillian: Nice, pretty. Sort of common though. My best friends name is Jillian actually.

Emma: VERY common! I don't really like it.

Frances: I don't personally like it, but since it means a lot to you maybe you could use it as a middle name rather than a first?

Alivia: Very pretty! I like it better than the usual spelling- Olivia. I also know a girl named Alyvia and I think that is the prettiest spelling of all three. Alivia would make a nice first or middle name. You could call her Ali or Livi for short [:

Cassidy: I LOVE this name! I would name my future daughter Kassidy or Cassidy, if it wasn't already my dogs name. Tehe.

Sienna: Not my favorite, but I don't hate it either.



My favorite combinations from your name choices: Alivia Cassidy, or Cassidy Jillian!



Congrats and best of luck!|||

Caden - it's okay, not outstanding



Jacob - I like it.



Matthew - Great



Owen - My daughter taught a boy this summer named owen, and he was the sweetest most remarkable child she'd ever met.



Wyatt - Too Tombstone for me.



Robert - Good standard classic name.





Jillian - It's cute, esp if you call her Jilly.



Emma - #3 on the most popular name in US births for 2007.



Francis - Try Francesca, and call her Franny, if you wish.



Alivia - Looks like someone misspelled it.



Cassidy - Once again, very western.



Sienna - I don't like the color so you can understand why I don't care for the name.



TX Mom

|||Boys I like

Jacob

Owen



Caden- no...just not my fanc

Matthew is so over-used

Wyatt- Not a fan

Robert- makes me think of robert frost, and i hate the nick name bob



Girls

I like Jillian and Sienna I'm on the fence about Emma I don't hate it



Francis- "Whats your real name baby?" "Francis for the first woman in the cabinet"

Alivia- Olivia? Is that what you meant?

Cassidy- makes me think of this unnatractive girl who picked her nose in elementary school

|||thumbs up to:

Jacob (nice, despite it's extreme popularity)

Matthew (solid classic)

Owen

Wyatt

Robert (little outdated, but not bad as a middle name)



Emma

Frances (Francis is the MALE form)

Sienna



thumbs down to:

Caden (trendy and without substance)

Jillian %26amp; Cassidy (not my style at all)

Alivia (Olivia is much better)|||BOYS

Not wild about Caden, hate Wyatt. Not sure but I think Robert is probably my favorite although then you will have to decide if you're willing for people to call him Bob or Rob.



Girls

Really don't like Jillian. Favorite is Emma but Sienna is nice and original.|||my babay cousins name is kaden i love that name deff fave !

i don't like owen or robert .

wyatt is creative (:

jacob and mathew are kind of overused .



cassidy and alivia are my faves !

i hate francis and sienna personally ema and jillian are okay .

hope this helps (:|||My favorites are Matthew and Emma, they are beautiful names :)



I don't lik Wyatt or Robert for a boy, or Francis, Alivia, Cassidy, and Sienna for a girl. I love Owen, Jacob, and Jillian, and Caden's okay.



Congrads!|||Wyatt is not my favorite name., but i like the rest of the boys



and personally, the only girls name that i LOVE is Emma. (Olivia would be adorable, but only spellee that way)|||Caden-I am beyond sick of this name %26amp; any other names that rhyme with it

Jacob-ok

Matthew-ok

Owen-ok

Wyatt-I like

Robert-ok



Jillian-ok

Emma-I'm sick of

Francis-would you actually want to be named this?

Alivia-ok

Cassidy-pretty

Sienna-ok|||Caden: HATE!

Jacob: Love it

Matthew: My favorite!

Owen: Really like

Wyatt: Not terrible

Robert: Okay



Jillian: Very cute

Emma: Love it

Francis: Old ladyish

Alivia: Like it spelled Olivia better

Cassidy: Cute!

Sienna: Don;t like!|||Boys:

I love Caden and jacob. I don't like Owen at all but that's my oppinion. Robert is common, I like more unique names.



Girls:

I love all the names except for Francis. My favorits are Sienna and Cassidy!!|||These are all cute names! Out of your suggestions i would chose Jacob for a boy and Jillian for a girl. In my opinion i would chose Jason for a boy and Lindsey for a girl!



Good Luck!|||I like Gillian and Alivia is a name I choose Alivia Dawn together



Caden is very popular right now I really like Alivia Francis

Jacob Robert (JR)|||I like caden

and matthew



not into Robert at all=[





I like emma, sienna, and alivia



good luck=]|||Boys:

Clayton Paxton

Myles Walker

Ross William

Hayden Jem

Beckett James

Malachy Elliot



Girls:

Holland Rose

Madelyn Ross

Annelise Tess

Laurel Julia

Janelle Paige

Noelle Grace|||Don't like:



Caden, jacob, owen, wyatt, Francis,Cassidy, or Sienna.



the rest are good!|||they all are very cute. these are my fav names



Girls:

anemone

pacis

naomi

vittoria

aria

rhea

aura

anka

reason

mila

adeliade



Boys:

nall

clancy

charlie

kaler

asher Or ashur

james

joey

|||1st: Caden and Emma

2nd: Wyatt and Sienna

3rd: Jacob and Cassidy|||I like Caeden the best out of the boys names. Out of the girl's names I like Alivia and Sienna. =) The rest were either too common or I just did not like the way they sounded....|||2 me u should name him/her Logan but thats my opinon



but out of those it should be

Boy:Owen

Girl:Alivia

but thnk abou name him/her Logan XD jk

its really ur choive :)|||ummm, i dont like owen, wyatt, francis, and cassidy. Jacob is a cool name and so is Jilian|||francis is a name for a girl who wants to be made fun of for the rest of her life but i really like all the other names







ohh%26amp;%26amp; think about kaulin its diffrent|||I like Owen, and Sienna...



Francis sounds kinda weird...



How about old-fashoined names like Ann Marie or Mary or kate?|||Caden and Emma are my favorite names! Wyatt and Francis are my least favorite though. Hope it Helps! :D
  • alpinestars
  • google chrome update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment