Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What do you think of my top 3 boy and girl baby names?

Girls--


Tegan Michelle


Maycie Elise


Charlee Grace





Boys:


Colin Michael


Joshua Scott


Daxton Connor





I would love to have boy/girl twins and use Charlee Grace and Colin Michael.|||I like Tegan Michelle and Colin Michael best out of those Names..|||Tegan Michelle 7/10 cute and original


Maycie Elise 6/10 feminine, cute and like the spelling


Charlee Grace8/10 LOVE the spelling of Charlee to make it feminine and i think that would be so cute on a little girl





Colin Michael 8/10 very adorable!!


Joshua Scott 6/10 nice name but doesnt excite me


Daxton Connor 3/10 not likeing Daxton





My favs are Charlee and Colin :)|||I've never been a fan of Tegan as a first name. I think it works well as a middle name, though.





I do like Michelle. It's very timeless and traditional.





I'm not a fan of Maycie. It seems too childish. It would work well on a 5 year old, but coming from experience (I have a friend named Maycie who is 26), it does not work well on adults.





I love Elise. It's my sister's middle name (only hers is spelled Elyse).





Charlie and any of its variations should remain a boys name or a nickname for Charlotte.





I strongly dislike Grace as a middle name. I'm not a fan of virtue names to begin with, but it's a filler name. It basically says "my parents have no creativity." I would say that if you are really that attached to the name, use it as a middle name.





Alternative combinations:


Michelle Elise


Charlotte Tegan


Grace Michelle








I like Colin a lot. It's timeless and fits multiple ages.





I like Michael, but as a middle name I feel it is just another filler name.





Joshua is timeless and ages well.





Scott is another filler name.





Daxton is just weird.





Connor is a great name.





Alternative combinations:


Joshua Colin


Michael Connor


Scott Connor


Joshua Connor








As far as your idea of using Charlee Grace and Colin Michael for twins: I would strongly recommend you not. Dont start twins with the same letter. It's not cute and it really just makes everyone's lives harder. Unless ALL of your children start with C's (like the Duggars and their J names), I would say stay away from that. I would also say stay away from rhyming or otherwise similar names. Give them an opportunity to be different. Plus, as I said, I dislike Charlee Grace.


Why not name them Grace Michelle and Joshua Connor instead? Or Charlotte Elise and Michael Colin?|||Tegan Michelle: I like Michelle, but not Tegan...it just sounds dumpy/unfeminine to me.


Maycie Elise: I love Elise! Maycie makes me think of Macy's, and the spelling just looks low-rent to me.


Charlee Grace: I like Grace, but Charlee strikes me as a trendee masculine nickname...I'd like it better as a nickname for Charlotte or Charlene.





Colin Michael: Love it! I wouldn't change a thing about this one.


Joshua Scott: I like it...not quite as much as Colin Michael, but it's still a good name that will grow up well.


Daxton Connor: I like Connor, but not Daxton...it just seems like a generic trendy last name.|||I like Tegan, but not Michelle.


I like Maycie, but I'm not sure about the spelling. I think I would like Macey better. I like the name Elise too, but I don't like them together. Too much "eee" sound next to each other.


I like Charlee, but I prefer it spelled Charlie. Charlie Grace is my favorite.





Colin Michael is common, but I like it.


Joshua is one of my favorite names, and I don't mind Scott, but I think a two syllable middle name would sound better with Joshua.


Don't like Daxton. I like Connor though.





I wouldn't use Charlie if you have boy/girl twins, because most people will assume she is a boy.|||Charlee Grace %26amp; Colin Michael are cute. I like Carly Grace too.


I prefer Megan Michelle to Tegan and I prefer Marcie Elise to Maycie.





I like Colin Michael and Joshua Scott. Daxton is really different, though


I was saying that about Paxton a while ago. And Paxton has grown on me.


So I would say I prefer Paxton Connor. *:)|||Girls names, I'm sorry- I am not a fan of. I like Charlee but spelt Charlie for a girl and if you use charlie as a girls name- it shouldn't have a SUPER feminine middle name like grace- they don't mix well.





Boys, I love! (: Joshua Scott is my favorite followed by Colin Michael and Daxton Connor is last but all are good.|||I really love Maycie Elise and Charlee Grace. They aren't used a lot but I really love them! Tegan Michelle is ok, I'm just not a fan of the name Tegan!





I love your boys names. Daxton Connor is really unique and I like it! My least favorite is Joshua Scott.





good luck!|||Tegan Michele-5/10


Maycie Elise-1/10


Charlee Grace-10/10





Colin Michael-8/10


Joshua Scott-10/10


Daxton Connor-1/10|||For Girls, I absolutely think Charlee Grace is beautiful! Having Charlee has a girl name is just awesome, then topping it over with a pretty little name like Grace!





For Boys, I like Joshua Scott. But I like Colin Scott better!





Hope this helps :}|||Girls-


I like Maycie Elise the best.


Not overly fond of Tegan.


I only like Charlee as a nickname for Charlise or Charlotte





Boys-


I really like Colin Michael


I like Joshua Scott


I dont like Daxton but love Connor|||I love the boys names. The girls names I might mix %26amp; match a little, but overall they're nice. Charlee Grace is my favorite.|||I love Tegan and Maycie, and Colin and Joshua.|||Michelle, Elise and Grace are beautiful. I also love Michael and Scott. I don't really care for the rest.|||" yeah i have twins, Charlee and Colin"





"oh i can't wait to meet the boys"





...|||I love the names Charlie for a girl %26amp; Joshua for a boy..|||I like Michelle Elise for a girl and Joshua Michael for a boy...sorry...that's me..|||all but daxton

No comments:

Post a Comment