Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vote on our top 2 baby names?

Bailey Corin or Nevaeh Lee





*Please no negative comments. I'm not looking to see if you like the name just out of these which do you like better than the other. Thanks!|||Bailey Corin. Bailey's a very cute, spunky name that's not too common and sounds fantastic with Corin. Bailey's also one of those names that's sure to become more timeless as the years go on, and it's just a great name.|||Bailey Corin is too cute! I really like the name Corrine- especially spelled this way!|||Bailey Corin is my favorite!





:)|||Bailey Corin... LOVE it.


can you help me vote too?


http://www.babynames.com/namelist/970590鈥?/a>|||Bailey Corin!!!|||Nevaeh Lee|||I'd vote for Bailey Corin.|||Bailey Corin =D|||I'm sorry, I couldn't possibly vote for either. Random surname or "its heaven spelt backwards" - you do know the occult significance of spelling a word backwards, I hope? Yup, Nevaeh means HELL.|||Bailey Corin|||BAILEY CORIN, IT IS SO CUTE DEFENITELY MY FAVORITE TOP ONE|||The second one.|||Bailey Corin





I Just Love The Name Bailey Its Soo Cute x|||I like Bailey Corin, But Corin spelled Corinne. Neveah is sooo cute too, for some reason it reminds me of Aiofe (EE-fah). Which I like too.|||Bailey Corin|||Bailey Corin|||I personally hate the whole Heaven backwards trend. I can't form an unbiased opinion on Bailey, because that was the name of my childhood dog. I DO, however, like your middle names :]|||my friend wanted to name her son dane..but she wanted to spell it daynnne told her she better teach him how to defend himself before he went to school cause for sure someone would call him diane.





doesn't matter what you call him, that's your choice but that second one.i can't imagine how many people will screw that one up.|||Bailey Corin. It's unique and very cute!





Congrats!|||Nevaeh Lee.:) Too cute!!|||Nevaeh Lee|||Bailey Corin - 7/10


Nevaeh Lee - 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment