Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My top baby boy and girl names?

What do you think? Any suggestions





Girls


Ruby


Stella


T茅a


Carly





Boys


Liam


Jackson


Luke





Thanks|||I like those alot,great choices!|||Alrighty, I see you around a lot asking questions (your Lily avatar is very distinguishable.) and I love all your boys names. You might also like: Levi, Aaron, Ty, and Davis. As far as the girls names got Ruby and Carly are nice and they work well with the rest of your names (as far a sib set goes). Stella could also work, but T茅a doesn't really fit with the others. Its like Big Bird's "One of These Things is Not Like the Other" it stands out. You might also like: Juliet, Scarlett, Caroline, Eva/Ava, Johanna, %26amp; Charlotte.|||Ruby - A name I've always liked, it's my sister's name.





Stella - I've recently grown quite fond of this name. I can't yet see myself using it, but I might one day.





Tea - I prefer the spelling Tia. Your spelling looks like 'tea' as in 'tea bags'





Carly - I like it but I wouldn't use it. It reminds me of iCarly





Liam - I quite like it and would possibly use it as a middle name





Jackson - I'm not too keen on this name





Luke - I love this name! However, I prefer it as a nickname for Lucas.|||Ruby-9/10-LOVE the name!!!


Stella-5/10-eh. it's okay.


Tea-8/10-unique name, never seen it before! it IS pronounced like TIA, right?


Carly-10/10-i love iCarly ;P hehe lolol (lots of laughs out loud)





Liam-4/10-eh. don't care for it.


Jackson-0/10-that's a last name. period.


Luke-10/10-love!!





Ruby Anne, Stella Rae, Tea Loryn(or Lauryn), Carly Merey, Sara Danielle


Liam Parker(i adore the name Parker), Jackson Peter, Luke Hunter, John(Johnny) Roy





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||You have really good taste in names! A lot of these are on my top lists...





Ruby-6/10...it's a pretty name.


Stella-10/10...it's one of my tops.


Tea-7/10...one of my fav characters on a show has this name


Carly-8/10...my closest cousin has this name but she spells it Carlie





Liam-6/10...it's a cute name.


Jackson-10/10...my favorite, favorite boys name!


Luke-7/10...it's a solid name.





Side note on the name Tea (I can't get the little accent thing. lol), I think a lot of people don't realize it's pronounced Tay-uh...not Tee-uh.|||Ruby - classic, but getting over popular. 7


Stella - nice meaning, but the "St" makes it sound very harsh to me. 5


Tea - looks like tea, so is better spelt Tia. 7


Carly - trashy, don't like it. 3





Liam - lovely! 8


Jackson - no. 3


Luke - I don't like the "oo" sound, but it's ok. 5|||Girls


Ruby - lovely 10/10


Stella - 3/10 that's a drink


T茅a - prefer tia and if tia then 8/10


Carly - nah





Boys


Liam - okay


Jackson - last name preferred


Luke - too common








girls:


scarlett


Savannah


Layla


Mia





Boys


Lucas


Jayden


Jace


Ashton


Aston|||I personally like Stella, Luke, and Jackson. when my cousin and her husband had their baby son, they named him Jaxson, so it is pronounced like Jackson but it has the optional nick name of Jax which I think sounds better than Jack.|||Evil woman, EVIIIIIIIL!


Liam's ok, Lucas would be better than Luke, every Luke I know has said that.


Ruby's more of a dogs name.In fact, none of the girls names.... But it's your baby, your choice... unfortunately.|||I like Carly, and I kinda like Ruby. I don't care for the others.





Jackson is good, Liam is pretty good, Luke is okay|||I like them.





Something that I considered when I named my son... I tried to pick apart the name as much as I could. I didn't want him to have a name that any kids could tease him about. Sometimes kids are so cruel.|||I like Tea the best, Carly is cute also. For a boy Jackson/Jax for short maybe. Best Wishes!|||My favorites out of those would be for the GIRLS: Ruby and Stella and for the BOYS: Liam|||i dont like any of the boys names


and i dont like carly or tea|||i like stella tea and luke the best


good luck:D

No comments:

Post a Comment