Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top celeb baby names ? x?

what are the best celeb baby names, you've heard ?


I really like Lilly-Rose (Johnny Depp)


Jayden James (Britney Spears) ?? x|||How about ' Coco Riley' ? xx|||Moxie Crimefighter Jillette|||My top 10 favorites are...





1 - Scout LaRue (Bruce Willis and Demi Moore; I don't like LaRue, but I LOVE Scout)


2 - Scarlet Rose (Sylvester Stallone)


3 - Jasper Warren (Brad Paisley)


4 - Ryder Russel (Kate Hudson)


5 - Finley Rae (Daniel Baldwin)


6 - Jayden James (Britney Spears)


7 - Skylar Gray (Shanelle Gray and David Barry Gray)


8 - Shiloh Nouvel (Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt)


9 - Lyric Angel (Tiffany Lynn and Ashley Parker Angel)


10 - Sailor Lee (Christy and Peter Brinkley)





Here are some others:


- Lola Simone (Chris Rock)


- Harlow Winter Kate (Nicole Richie)


- Rowan Frances (Brooke Shields; I hate Frances but love Rowan)


- Ryder Lee (John and Justine Leguizamo)


- Asher Liam (Campbell Brown and Dan Senor; hate Liam, LOVE Asher)


- Elijah Blue (Cher and Gregg Allman)


- Elijah Bob Patricus (Paul Hewson aka Bono from U2)


- Emmerson Rose (Teri Hatcher)





I love Lilly-Rose! That's adorable. I hope you like the ones I chose. Best wishes!





Always,


(-:Tabbykinz:-)|||1. Ava Elizabeth-- Very simple and pretty.


(Reese Witherspoon)





2. Harlow Winter Kate-- I know most people


bash this name, but Iike it.


(Nicole Richie)





3. Jayden James-- Probably my favorite.


(Britney Spears)





4. Mason Dash-- This is a new name to


the people who haven't heard it yet, but


i like it.


(Kourtney Kardashian)|||Louisianna Ray (Leelee Sobieski)


Violet Ann (Ben Affleck %26amp; Jennifer Garner)


Seraphina Rose (same)


James Wilke (Matthew Broderick %26amp; Sarah Jessica Parker)


Marian Loretta (same)


Tabitha Hodge (same)


Harry Joseph (David Letterman)|||I like...





Honor Marie - Jessica Alba


Rowan Francis - Brooke Shields


Poet Sienna Rose - Soleil Moon Frye


Luca Bella - Peter Facinelli %26amp; Jennie Garth


Ruby Sweetheart - Toby Maguire


Tallulah Belle - Demi Moore %26amp; Bruce Willis





Romeo James - Victoria Beckham %26amp; David Beckham


Kal-El - Nicolas Cage


Knox Leon - Angelina Jolie %26amp; Brad Pitt


Rafferty - Jude Law


Story Elias - Jenna Elfman|||I like;


Tallulah Belle - Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.


Poet Sienna Rose - Jason Goldberg.


Pixie - Bob Geldof.


Tiger Lily - Roger Taylor.


Harlow Winter Kate - Nicole Ritchie.





Rufus Tiger - Roger Taylor.


Maddox - Angelina Jolie.





:]|||I can say that Blanket and Peaches are the worst...





I like Apple, Sailor Lee, Melody, Summer Song, Aspen Haley, Aquinnah, and Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment