Saturday, February 18, 2012

What Are Your Top 10 Baby Names?

5 for girls and 5 for boys. Here are mine.





Girls:





Annabella Mae (Annie)


Hazel Rose


Olivia McKenzie


Saskia Rae


Gabriella Renee





Boys:





Oliver Jack (Jack is my fathers name)


Lucas Riley


Alexander Blake


Ethan Lloyd


Noah James





If you wish to rate mine you may, but I would love to see YOUR personal favourites.





Thanks for answering,





G2B|||My favorite girl names:


Ariana Lynn


Madison Nicole


Sophia Belle


Gabriella Rose


Victoria Hope





My favorite boy names:


James Alexander


Noah Gabriel


Christopher Scott


Chase Ryan


Levi Johnathan





Annabella Mae- I love the name Annabella! It's very sweet sounding. I think it's great and Mae flows really well with it. 9/10.





Hazel Rose- I don't really like Hazel. It sounds a little too old for me. I love Rose as a middle name though and it does flow very well. 4/10.





Olivia McKenzie- Mackenzie is my middle name(spelled like this). I Love the name Olivia! It's one of my favorites too. It flows nicely. 10/10.





Saskia Rae- I kinda like Saskia. It's very different. Saskia Rae sounds great. 7/10





Gabriella Renee- As you can see I love the name Gabriella too. I think it sounds great together. 10/10.





Oliver Jack- LOVE this! It's so cute! It goes together nicely. 10/10!





Lucas Riley- I don't love this name. I just don't like the name Riley. Maybe with a different middle name I'll like it more. 6/10





Alexander Blake- LOVE this too! I love this more than Oliver Jack. I think Alexander is such a great name for a little boy. Blake is a great middle name for it. 100/10!





Ethan Lloyd- Yeah um this is my least favorite off of your list. I like Ethan just hate Lloyd sorry. 3/10





Noah James- Love this! This is my favorite boy name off of your list. 1000/10!








Over all you have great taste in names. I loved almost all of them.|||Of yours I love Annabella, Rose and Saskia for girls; Oliver, Jack, Lucas and James for boys!





Girls:


Annora Charlotte (Nora or Anna)


Lilliana Camille (Lilly)


Sylvia Madeleine


Faye Katharina


Cecelia Evelyn (Cece)





Boys:


Cooper James


Brennan Lucas (Ben)


Nathaniel Owen (Nat)


Spencer Daniel


Henry Thomas





Random: my first daughter will definitely have the middle name Ruth and my first son will have the middle name Daniel (family names)|||I love all your boys names and Annabella Mae (Annie) and Gabriella Renee. Here are mine:





Girls:





Ayla Jane (AJ)


Gracie Elisabeth


Siena Valerie


Chloe Madeline


Julianna Rose





Boys:





Kendall Scott


Bryce Matthew


Jared James (JJ) James is a family name


Elijah Joseph (Eli)


Jude Michael- Michael is also a family name





Fun Question!|||Boys: Clayton Adam


Colton Christian


Brenton James


Mason Kyle


Logan Tyler


Girls: Lauren Elizabeth


Julianna Elise


Natalie Paige


Megan LeAnn


Kayleigh Brooke


from your's I really like Olivia McKenzie %26amp; Ethan Lloyd.|||I'm so with you on how immature people can be when answering questions, it's so annoying.





GIRLS:





Olivia Rose


Rosemary Elizabeth (Rosie)


Ashlyn Grace


Layla Marie


Emma Louise





BOYS:





Ryan Michael


Matthew Jacob


Evan James


Noah Andrew


John Patrick (Jack)|||In no particular order:::





Ella Rose


Olivia Lynn


Eloise Rae


Felicia Marie


Lucy Corrine





Benjamin Anthony


Gabriel Lucas


Riely Joseph


Harrison Cale


Wesley James





I like all the names on your list! I think we have similar tastes. The only one I son't like as much is Saskia. My favorites are Olivia McKenzie and Lucas Riley =)|||girls:Elisa


Valerie


Meaghan


Alyssa


Alexa,Alexis or Lexy(it doesn't matter which)





Boys:


David or Dawid


Taj


Cain


Jack


Krysztof|||Girls:


Abigail Marie


Sophia Mai


Isabella Jean


Alexis Grace


Hannah Katherine





Boys:


Parker James


Gabriel Jonas


Connor Reid


Landon Joseph


Ethan Sean





I really like all of yours, especially Gabriella Renee %26amp; Oliver Jack :)|||Boys:





Kaden Bryce (Kade)


Jace Ethan


Owen Chase


Jude Eli


Leo Tristan





Girls:





Lily Savannah


Zoey Olivia


Annabelle Brooklyn (Belle)


Noelle Juliana


Madeline Grace (Maddie)|||here are mine:





girls:


Riley Samantha


Peyton Marie


Sailor Jayne


Haven Mariah


Logyn Danielle





boys:


Chase Matthew


Lucas Alexander


Ethan Ryder


Noah James (haha wow! we have the same favorite name!)


Kohen Michael|||Girls


Amelia Grace


Lily May


Nikita Rose


Adrienne Nicole


Kylah Marie





Boys


Isaac Jonathan


Asher Mason


Matthew River


Alexander James


Archie Shane|||Girls:


Julia Grace


Kianna Elise


Eleni Vivienne


Avegael Rose


Annika Leslie





Boys:


Aidan Joshua


Caleb Josiah


Henry Raymond


Lucas Malachi


Noah Conner|||Girls


Gracie Elaine


Marley Addison


Isabella Rose


Madeline Nicole


Katherine Alyse





Boys


Jeremy Lawrence


Vincent Carter


Jackson Daniel


Gregory Scott


Jeffery Michael|||Girls:


Autumn Elizabeth


Isabella Ranae


Abigail Cassidie


Jaedyn Brianne


Addisyn La'shae





Boys:


Uriah Lucas


Isaiah Bryden


Benjamin Rhys


Alton Cody


Aaron Kade|||Girls:


Holly Cassandra


Kennedy Danielle


Shayla Isabelle


Addelyn Christine


Delaney Mackenzie





Boys:


Owen Riley


Lucas Christopher


Aidan Liam


Oliver Patrick


Elliot Paxton





(:|||Boys ~





Donovan Levi


Nathan Riley


Gavin Walter


Jason Conrad


Bennett Sullivan





Girls ~





Anna Eleanor


Clara Gwendolyn


Laura Jasmine


Lillian Eve


Melanie Johanna





=)|||Girls:





Axelle Evolet


Emmie Wynter


Cadence Mae


Raina Ariana


Rosalynne Melodee





Boys:





Colby Carter


Asher Hendrix


Callum Henley


Carston James


Zander Elliot|||Girls:





Nell Juliett


Darby Noelie


Iris Lelia


Gwyneth Evelyn


Scarlett Jocelyn





Boys:





Jude A. Kiedis


Oliver Neville


Tristan Alistair


Seamus Carlisle


Duncan Lieven





I love Hazel Rose, Olivia McKenzie, Saskia Rae, Oliver Jack, Alexander Blake and Noah James|||Girls:





Veda Noelle (My daughters name)


Victoria Claire


Anastasia Marie


Gracelyn Rachel


Ava Lauren





Boys:





Isaac James


Zachary Paul


John Thomas


Ryan Anthony


Parker Scott|||Mine would be:





Girls -


Salem Kaine


Rellah Marie


Merritt Rome


Sora Masen


Ellery Sinclaire





Boys -


Saxon Ridge


Lincoln Reid


Bishop Caine


Roman Bennett


Foster Mathis





= )|||Girls:


Avalynn Nicole


Audrey Breanna


Grace Marie


Genvieve Rose


Clara Anne





Boys:


Nolan Thomas


Parker Dylan


Noah Samuel


Brayden Michael


Brendan Nicholas|||Girls:


Skylar


Colby


Emma


Artemis


Kyzir








Boys:


Colton


Jace


Niall


Darragh


Emmett|||girls:


Mckynsey


Braylei Raine


Laylee Cheyenne


Cheyanna Nichole


Madisyn


Chole Faith





boy:


Bradyn Scott|||boys:


ryan


malenny


joaquin


mckinney


ethan








girls:


pilar


mckenzie


madison


kennedy


breeann|||Boys:


Landon


Gabriel


Aidan


Zander


Josia





Girls:


Ava


Mary Etta


Luella


Kathryn


Layla|||Paige


Mackenzie


Peyton


Alexis


Morgan





Nicholas


Sean


Thomas


Dylan


Kyle|||Boys:


Jed


Jedidiah


JD


Billy


Billy Bob





Girls:


Gertrude


Aunt May


Gertie


Polly Ann


Dolly

No comments:

Post a Comment