Tuesday, February 21, 2012

10 POINTS BEST ANSWER: Top baby girl names!?

Just curious:





What are your FAVORITE baby girl names?


Why?|||Rose - It's the epitome of feminity, but it's not frilly or over the top. Whilst it's elegant and sophisticated, it also really quite sweet and works throughout life. It's just timeless. I love the romantic and gentle connotations a rose has, I find it makes the name all the more appealing.





Lilith - Despite what people think, this is not a form of Lily. It means "of the night", and this coupled with the negative associations usually puts people off. I, on the other hand, refuse to let silly things like associations get in the way of a beautiful name. I find Lilith to be absolutely stunning, with a mysterious edge.





Amity - I'm aware that it's associated with The Amityville Horror, but Amity is actually a virtue name meaning "friendship". It's a pretty meaning and I love the sound of the name; it's got a wonderful song-like quality to it. I'm not usually one for virtue names, but this one is relatively uncommon and I find that refreshing.





Caroline - I find this name absolutely stunning. It's elegant, beautiful and it manages to be delicate yet strong at the same time. It's incredibly feminine but not frilly in the slightest, which I absolutely love. I also adore the fact that for a longer name, it seems quite simple.





Isobel - This is the only spelling of the name I'm keen on. I quite like Isabel, but Isabelle is just... Fussy. I don't see the need for the extra letters and it lessens the appeal for me. Isobel is traditional, elegant and gorgeous. I'm not huge on the nicknames Belle or Bella, but I find Izzy quite lively and upbeat.





So... There's my top five :) Other names I adore:


Eliza, Tabitha, Matilda, Ophelia, Lenore, Clara, Hazel, Isis.|||Alexandra - has a great meaning "protector of mankind"


Ariana - means "silver" "Holy one" "grace"


Ashlyn - means "dream" and not as over used as Ashley


Annaliese - means "graced with God's bounty"


Serena and Serenity - basically mean the same thing


I like grace names such as: Sian, Gianna,


Natalia means "birthday" "heaven's dew" "Lamb" and sounds more exotic then Natalie


Kylah "crowned" I just like the sound of it...not as over used as Kylie


I like different names such as: October, Winter, Willow, Wednesday


Trinity - loved this after seeing the matrix


Sahara/Zahara - sound cool


Jolene - after Jolene Blalock and not as popularized as Jolie


I like names ending in lena: Kalena, Milena, Selena


Like life names: Eve, Zoey, Vivian


Like some feminized guy names: Maxine, Charlene, Charlise


Like: Madison Madelyn Addison


I like names that have Lee sound in them: Aaliyah, Angelina, Callista, Chalise, Marcelline|||My top 6 favorite girl names are:


1. Myra Gail %26gt;%26gt; because Myra means Admirable and Gail means Joy of the Father. and its beautiful %26amp; unique.


2. Julietta Faye %26gt;%26gt; its VERY feminine and for a nickname, she could be called Juli- which i like. (Julietta means Youthful and Faye means Fairy)


3. Esme Claire %26gt;%26gt; its a beautiful name and Esme means Loved %26amp; Claire means illustrious. so its very unique.


4. Meredith Rosalie %26gt;%26gt; i think its very feminine and Meredith means Lord and Rosalie means Rose.


5. Janessa Yvonne %26gt;%26gt; it sounds very girly and old-fashioned to me. thats why i like it.


6. Susanna Jane %26gt;%26gt; its GORGEOUS! and my favorite! Susanna means Lily and Jane means God is Gracious. i love this! and her cute nickname can be Suzie!|||I have a few different favourite girls names..





Kaidence Joy: I have recently discovered the name Kaidence and really love it, I think it is a very pretty and unique name, and I chose the middle name Joy because that is my sister's name, plus it flows well with Kaidence.





Adalai Jaice(pronounced Add-ah-lay Jace): I really love this name. It is not a family name, however I think it is very pretty and unique as well, and also Adalai means Kind/Noble which I think is a good meaning for a first name.





Liliana Jade: I have not decided yet whether or not I would like it to be pronounced Lily-ah-na or Lily-anne-ah, however my grandmothers name was Lilian, and I like the added a, I think that makes it more unique and is a very beautiful name.|||I love classic, romantic, old-fashioned names because they're beautiful and elegant.


I also love some virtue names (mostly for middle names) if they're not too dusty, because some of them, like Grace, Hope, or Joy, are beautiful qualities every girl should have.


I also like some newer names because they sound very happy and young.


Emma (my own name... I might not use it)


Sophia (after my twin sister)


Caroline (after my friend)


Charlotte


Ella


Eliza


Elizabeth


Eleanor (after my friend)


Katherine/Catherine


Isabella


Ava (after a family friend)


Esme (after a family friend)


Claire


Grace (after a friend)


Abigail (after a friend)


Chloe


Lily


Rosalie/Rose


Brooke


Rebecca (after a friend)


Rachel


Hazel


Sarah/Sara


Hope


Helen (after a friend)


Hailey


Julia


Arielle (after a friend)


Audrey (after a friend)


Joy


Juliet/Juliette


Eva


Jennifer


Alana


Summer


Amelia


Mia


April


Madeline


Louisa (after my mom's middle name, Louise)


Melissa


Melody


Lorraine


Kaitlyn|||Kaylani (Kay-law-nee) Mae: This is such a sweet and elegant name with it's own uniqueness and im defiantly naming one of my girls this. I just love it :D It also flows well.


Nikki Bella- Nikki is just a great name and it means small in Hindi. and since im Indian, its perfect :D


Sydney Lynn- Sydney is such a great place with beautiful landscapes. I want my daughter to be as beautiful as this city.


Kelsey Cameron (KC- Kasey)- LUV THE NAME KELSEY. Its a modern indian name and its and indian last name :D. I also love the Nickname :D


Katrina Lily- Katrina is also a modern indian name and Lily is just so gorgeous!


Kayla Noelle- Kayla is also indian but it means banana haha. I could care less and Noelle is the name of the prettiest girl i know. Its also such a cute name


:D


Ami Juliette (AJ)- LOVE AMI. This is also an indian name and it means "nectar" lol. Love the nickname 2!


Lily Amrita - Both sweet and gorgeous names :D The intails are LA, which is the city i grew up in! I love Amrita, how unique and wonderful is that?|||Lilly-Rose - It's just such a beautiful, natural, pure and girly name. It has been my #1 on my baby girl name list since I was 7. My favourite flowers are Lillies and my mom's favourites are Roses so it has that significance to it for me.





Isabella - I have always loved the name Isabella, Its a name that suits any age and just flows off the tongue. It's also quite a girly name.|||Luna-- perhaps my all time favorite. it means moon, and is feminine, but not excessively frilly, and is a cool upbeat spinoff of Lucy.


Hermione-- I admit, I love this name in spite of Harry Potter. Hermione is the daughter of Helen of Troy in Greek myth, and I just think the name sounds really amazing. I like the nickname Mimi.


Celeste-- I love this name! it means sky and sounds so sweet.


Alta-- its a family name on my side, and my middle name, but I also love it because it means "deep" in Latin, and also "the sea" (the same way we might say "the watery depths" when we mean the sea)


Josephine-- I have loved this name since I was a little girl. The nickname Josie sounds so wholesome, and I love the character Jo in "Little Women." I also have a beloved aunt named Josephine who helped unearth our family's jewish roots.


Miriam-- it means "rebellion" and I pretty much love any spinoff of Mary, like Marian, Mariam, Marion.


Iris-- I love how it is so crisp and clear sounding, has a very feminine meaning but doesnt end in an A so its not very frilly.


Matilda-- vintage and amazing, I love the nickname Tilly/Tillie


Odessa-- the name means "odyssey" in greek, just like how life is an odyssey! it is also a very southern name (in the US) so I like that, too. It's a character in the novel The Color Purple by Alice Walker.








Please vote on our daughter's name?


http://www.babycenter.com/403_which-midd…|||1. Kaylie Grace


2. Macie Belle


3. Amy Jade


4. Madelyn Joy


5. Sophia Hope


6. Jordyn Claire


7. Kaylin Kristine


8. Zoey Brooke


9. Paityn Leigh


10. Avalie Raine


11. Riley Nicole


13. Elliana Claire


14. Leah Marie


15. Aubree Skye


16. Alexis Shae (Lexi)


17. Brooklyn Cecelia (Brooke)


18. Claire Isabella


19. Layla Rose


20. Alana Paige





The reason I like them are just because I think those names have a nice ring to them. They're cute and modern.|||My favorites are


Natalee- I always liked the name Natalie %26amp; then the Natalee Holloway case came up %26amp; I think that it is beautiful.





Brynlee- I like the name Brenna but not enough to use it...also like lee on girl names...thus I came up with Brynlee.|||My Favorite girl name is Esme Aven. Esme means Loved and Aven means Fair Radiance. I think that is just about as sweet as it gets!! My other favorites are Payton Alexandra, Reagan Joshlynn (My husband's name is Josh), Adalyn Victoria, and Pippa Ann.|||ohhh man..theres alot!





Isabella/Isabelle


Avery


Aubrey


Samantha


Tessa/Tess


Kayla


Brooklyn


Veronica


Ella


Mia


Kiley


Sierra


Brooke


Bridgit


Vannesa


Chelsea


Brittany


Sophia


Ava


Olivia


Abigail


Scarlett


Savannah (Dear John %26lt;3 )


Jayde


Gabriella


Sydnee


Carly


Madison








yeaaa, thats all of them :)))





hope i helped





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…|||Gabriella


Olivia


Isabella (until twilight ruined it)


Katherine


Rosalie/Rosalia (until twilight ruined it)


Bianca


Erin


Erica


Arista


Alessandra


Belladonna


Caterina


Carolina


Donata


Elena





I just really like them, quite timeless and elegant. The majority of them are Italian, love italy and the culture|||Aleyna


Selena


Amber


Kayla


Kyley


Angela


Caydence


Yassa


Avya(Aveya)


Aya


Enya


Zanda


Zreyla


Zayla


Amara





i like unique names. I got more! email me if you want all of the =P





~Little Dragon~|||Emme


Lisa


Jackie


Jacqueline


jaclyn


Rowena


Molly


Jennifer


Kayla


Catherine


Nicole


Antonia


Kali


Sophia


Andrea


Mia


Angie


Abby


Abigail





i like antonia and rowena cause they are unique names|||Aliya Jade it is just beautiful


Kerri Anne it is classic and pretty


Elizabeth Hannah it sounds sophisticated


Alison Grace just sounds pure to me





I hope this helps!!! :)|||Alexis Riley


Lauren Alexandra


Isabella Sophie


Sophia Isabelle





i have always loved these names!! i think they are just adorable!!!!:)|||Amelia: My recently deceased grandmother's name


Addison: LOVE This name!!!


Olivia: pretty


Isabelle: Bella means beautiful in Italian|||Natasha Denise- named after a good friend of mine


Siobhan- Personal bias, my name ;)


Cordelia- Classic, just love it


Ophelia- same as above|||Amelia


Emily


Amerlee


Hannah





All very feminine names that are cool as babies but not hideous when you are old.|||Valeria Rae


Madeline Breeze


Kenzie Sophia


Sundae Rose


Violet winter


Olivia Kate


Charlotte Grace


Faith Isabella


Melanie


Vivienne|||Eden, Aspen, Stella, Aireanna and Sienna because they are all unique and adorable and elgant.|||Charlotte


Calysta


Alannah


Brielle





I just think they are beautiful names. :)|||Phoenix


Alexis


Elsie


Aoife


Callie





I like unusual but pretty names :)|||Ella


Ava


Scarlett


Isabel


Amelia (Mia)


Molly


Savannah


Evelyn (Evie)


Bethany


Harper


Maisie





=]|||Alia


Adalyn


Aiyana


Summer


Anastasia





I've never met anyone with these names.|||Caroline Olivia


Mayson Claire ( I know I know its a boys name WHATEV)


Katie Savannah


Ivy Amelie|||Kennedy


Brooklyn


Madison


Brie


Jocelyn|||what do you say to Courtney you hardly find people with that name where i come from

No comments:

Post a Comment