Wednesday, February 15, 2012

TOP 10 BABY NAMES OF THE DAY PICK YOUR FAVORITES?

Chloe F


Samantha F


Kayleigh F


Jaina F


Gabriella F


Anastasia F


Alexandra F


Ezra M


Dean M


Dane M|||My favorite is Dean. I really like this name. It's nice but not ridiculously popular.|||%26lt;3 Ezra %26lt;3





:)|||G: Anastasia


B: Dane|||Gabriella|||Kayleigh F and Ezra F|||Alexandra is my favorite.|||Alexandra and Ezra are my favourites. Chloe is pretty too.





:)





Victoria|||Anastasia!














♥ {ag}|||Alexandra :)|||Samantha|||Alexandra :)|||Gabriella %26amp; Alexandra(:|||Alexandra|||Kayleigh (:|||My favourites would be Alexandra and Ezra.|||male-


DANE





female-


ALEXANDRA|||Jaina and Ezra.|||F: It's a tie between Anastasia and Kayleigh (Though I would spell it Kaylee)

M: I love all of them!|||Chloe! I'm a little biased, though, since it's my name :)





I also like Dean!|||Chloe


Ezra


Dane





but Chloe first|||I Like Chloe.|||Chloe|||Chloe|||Chloe F and Ezra M|||My favourite is Dean. It's a wonderful boys name.|||My fave of the day is Dean!

No comments:

Post a Comment