Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are some unique nicknames for the name Delilah that are not in the top baby name list?

I just want something different instead of Lilah or Deli. If you can think of any please let me know.|||Delilah is such a beautiful name, I have no idea why you would want to shorten it or change it in any way. If this was my daughter's given name, I would never call her anything but Delilah. It's just too lovely.|||Eli


Lil


Eela|||Lala, Delia, DD, Ellie, Leila, ila (eye-la)|||Del..so cute.





Lala??|||i have a friend named delilah and we call her


lala, elia, lil,dee-dee,eli(e-lee) hope i helped|||How about Dee? I think that is really cute.





Delia?


Lala?|||Della


Delia


Dia


Lia / Leah


Lee|||Liliah


Lily


Lala


Lil'


Dede|||Lily


Eli


Lillian|||Del, Delly, Lilah, Lily, Eli, Ella maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment