Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WDYT of my top six baby names?

Boys:

Alexander Lucas

Tristan Marshall

Roman Wyatt



Girls:

Caroline Delilah

Elena Bliss

Ivy Madeleine



BQ: what are your top six?|||I love Alexander Lucas, Caroline Delilah and Ivy Madeleine (Madeleine Ivy is my 2nd favourite girl combination). I love the names Elena and Tristan but not the names you have them paired with. I don't care for Roman Wyatt (sorry).



BQ --



Lucas Andrew

Zachary Thomas

Benjamin Paul



Isobel Mary

Madeleine Ivy

Alice Iona



:)



Victoria|||I like Tristan and Roman from your boys and all 3 of your girls... my top 6 are a little weird to most since they are mostly Korean names BUT if I had to choose non-asian names My favorite names for girls would be Lorelai,Josefine, and Bailey and for boys I would have to say Xaviar, Zander, and Christopher|||Gosh,, you have great taste, I love them all!! I favorite are Alexander Lucas and Ivy Madeleine.
Mine are: Lia Elizabeth, Aimee Laurel, Caitlin Violet, Noah Alexander, Elliot James and Sebastian Thomas
:)|||I love Alexander Lucas and Carolina Delilah! :) mine are;

Boys:

Emmett Alexander

Wesley James

Levi Mason



Girls:

Olivia Caitlyn

Rosalie Claire

Audrey Elizabeth|||I love Tristan, Wyatt, Lucas, Madeleine, Delilah
  • minn kota
  • electric car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment