Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Which of the US Top 10 Baby Names Love/Hate?

A. Hate the most


B. Like the most





BoyNames:


1 Jacob


2 Ethan


3 Michael


4 Alexander


5 William


6 Joshua


7 Daniel


8 Jayden


9 Noah


10 Anthony





Girl Names


1 Isabella


2 Emma


3 Olivia


4 Sophia


5 Ava


6 Emily


7 Madison


8 Abigail


9 Chloe


10 Mia|||Boys- A's: Alexander, William


Boys- B's: Jayden, Noah %26amp; Anthony





Girls A's: Emma, Abigail, Mia


Girls B's: Isabella, Sophia, Ava, Madison.|||none of these names are bad but i would never use any of them myself just because they are the top 10 but i do like Jacob, Ethan, Daniel, Noah and i love Anthony. I like Madison, Emma, Ava is so pretty. and i love Abigail and Chloe. so if i had to name my kids using only these names they would be Anthony and Ethan for boys and Abigail and Chloe for girls.|||A. I HATE Ethan %26amp; Olivia


B. I LOVE William "Will" %26amp; Chloe





BoyNames:


1 Jacob- like


2 Ethan- hate


3 Michael- like


4 Alexander-hate


5 William- like


6 Joshua- hate


7 Daniel- like


8 Jayden- like


9 Noah-like


10 Anthony- hate





Girl Names


1 Isabella- like


2 Emma-like


3 Olivia-hate


4 Sophia-hate


5 Ava-hate


6 Emily-hate


7 Madison-hate


8 Abigail-hate


9 Chloe-like


10 Mia-like





I know...I'm picky :)!|||My favorite boys names would be Jacob, Ethan, Michael %26amp; Noah.


My least favorite boys are Joshua, Jayden %26amp; Anthony. All the rest are just okay.





My favorite girls names are Sophia, Ava and Mia.


My least favorite are Emma and Emily. All the others are okay.|||BoyNames:


1 Jacob


2 Ethan


3 Michael-B


4 Alexander


5 William


6 Joshua


7 Daniel


8 Jayden


9 Noah-A


10 Anthony





Girl Names


1 Isabella


2 Emma-B


3 Olivia


4 Sophia


5 Ava


6 Emily


7 Madison


8 Abigail-A


9 Chloe


10 Mia|||Boy Names:





1 Jacob- B


2 Ethan


3 Michael


4 Alexander


5 William- B


6 Joshua


7 Daniel- B


8 Jayden- B


9 Noah


10 Anthony





Girl Names





1 Isabella - B


2 Emma - B


3 Olivia


4 Sophia


5 Ava


6 Emily


7 Madison


8 Abigail - B


9 Chloe - B


10 Mia|||A. Ethan, Jacob, Alexander, Daniel


B. Jayden, Anthony





A. Isabella, Emma, Emily, Madison, Abigail


B. Mia, Olivia|||a) I hate Jayden %26amp; Chloe the best {although I also despise Olivia, Madison and Abigail. Positive, aren't I?}





b) My favourites are William %26amp; Sophia {although I am also in love with Jacob, Ethan, Daniel, Noah and Emily}





= )|||A - Noah and Sophia!


B- Jayden or Joshua ( Josh for short ) and Madison ( Maddie for short )





I also HATE Anthony, but for the girls names I love Mia, Chloe and Isabella too.





Hope this answer helped :)


Dayna, 12 :) xx|||A) Boy - Jayden. It's awful and made up.


Girl - Isabella. I absoloutly loath this name, even before Twilight.





B) Boy - Love Noah! Super Cute!! Ethan's a close second


Girl - Mia Is Adorable!!|||A) Boys names


Jacob


Ethan


Michael


Alexander


William


Joshua


Daniel


Anthony





Girls names


Isabella


Emma


Madison


Sophia


Emily


Olivia


Abigail








B)Boys names


Jayden


Noah








Girls names


Ava


Mia


Chloe|||(a) Jayden %26amp; Abigail


(b) Noah %26amp; Isabella, but I also love Jacob, Ethan, Michael, William, Daniel, Olivia, Ava %26amp; Madison.|||A: Ethan, Anthony, Isabella, Madison %26amp; Chloe


B: William, Alexander, Ava, Abigail %26amp; Emily





:)|||My favorite boy name is Ethan or Joshua while my least fav is Jacob and Daniel. Favorite girl name is Ava. Least favorite is Isabella. Seriously? Don't name your kid after fricking Twilight.|||I like Michael and Madison





I hate Ethan and Isabella|||A - Ethan and Mia


B - Jayden and Sophia|||I don't like any popular names but I would have to say...


Jayden and Chloe for the best


Michael and Emily for the worst

No comments:

Post a Comment