Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is your top 5 list of baby boy names?

Bf and I have been talking and we are rethinking one name we have picked out.


Roman Daniel. The middle name will stay the same, but we are not really loving Roman as the first name anymore.


I have Noah as a reserve name, I love it but bf doesn't.


What were/are your top 5?|||I really love the name Roman.. but I understand how names start to wear on you and no longer sound as nice.





For boys I like Samuel, Xavier, Uriah, Gavin, Greyson, Jonah, Carmine, Bennett, Wesley, and Tristan. I really like Noah, it's too bad your hubby doesn't.|||My top 5:


Calvin


Jacoby "Jake"


Penn


Dustin


Tyler





For your picks I love Daniel, but don't care for Roman.|||Top 5:


Griffin


Ethan


Colton


Gavin


Cameron|||Aiden


William


Barry


Joseph


Anthony





Those are my 5...|||My favorites are:


Everett


Elias


Nolan


Landon


Malachi


With the middle name Daniel it hopefully won't be too hard to find something that flows. Good luck! :)|||Jonathan, Michael, Logan, Matthew, Keegan|||I like both Roman %26amp; Noah Daniel. You may also want to consider Rowan Daniel, as it seems to really have the sound of Roman but the softness of Noah incorporated into it.





My personal top five are:


- Sullivan Blaise


- Charles Marshall


- Cillian James


- Rhys Gabriel


- Bennett Nicolas|||My Top 5:


Wesley


Hunter


Liam


Zachary


Sebastian|||Roman and Noah are both really good names.





My top 5 are:


Patrick


Isaac


Wesley


Everett


Henry|||Michael, Timothy, Jonathan, Harold, Matthew.(the first names are really my 3 sons' names).|||Jett


Eli


Seth


Brodie


Riley|||- Parker Henrick


- Carson James


- Fenton Oliver


- Sullivan "Sully" Hunter


- Jude Dawson





They have no specific order but these are


My top 5!|||Zachary


Adam


Brandon


Brody


Kent|||Maddox Michael (My 15 month old son’s name, :D)


Colton Thomas (My yet to be born son’s name, :D)


Liam Joseph (My other yet to be born son’s name, :D)


Declan Wyatt


Preston William





Hope this helps, :D.





I like both Roman and Noah, although i like Noah more, :D.|||Joshua


Matthew


Paul


Noah


Jackson|||Mine are:


Hunter Travis


Jaxon Caleb


Gabriel Conor


Parker Brody


Alexander Jack.





I adore Noah Daniel... for the record =D|||Maybe Rowan, instead of Roman?





I like Gabriel.





Some suggestions are


Rowan


Gabriel


Alex


Christian


Ethan


Griffin|||My favourite boy's name is Daniel so I would choose Daniel for the first name. Not keen on Roman at all.


Top 5 - Daniel, David, Thomas, William, James.|||I love Roman Daniel!





My top 5..





Dexter


Callum


Jasper


Luka


Ronan|||Brayson


Korbin


Calden


Zander


Grayson

No comments:

Post a Comment