Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rate / comment on my top 5 baby names for girls?

I understand if you don't like them, but please state any opinion --- positive or negative --- in a respectful manner. Thank you in advance! :)



Rate / comment / whatever strikes your fancy---





1. May

2. Liv

3. Alice

4. Helena

5. Ayla



No new name suggestions wanted at this time, so please refrain from giving them.|||In order from favorite to least favorite:

May

Liv

Alice

Helena

Ayla|||1. May--It's OK. Kind of short and boring for me. I like it better spelled Mae and as a middle name.

2. Liv--Nice, but I only like it as a nickname for Olivia

3. Alice--Awesome. I love Alice, it's one of my favorite names. 鈾?br>
4. Helena--Pretty :)

5. Ayla--I don't really like it, it's too trendy.|||I think the names sound very dated. I would not like it if I had any of those names. I don't even know anyone with those names %26amp; that doesn't mean it's a good thing. I may have seen them in nursing homes.

If I had to chose from best to worse it would be:

1. Liv

2. Alice (because she would be called Allie)

3. Ayla

4. Helena

5. May|||Alice was my moms name and a family name on my aunts side.

I do love it buy couldn't use it on my girls for the painful memories.

She was Alice Margaret and My grandmother is Alice Beatrice. my aunt is Diane Alice and my cousin Kathleen Alice..Good luck!|||I like May ALOT, it's cute, and my favorite month.



My order from most fav to least fav:

1. May

2. Alice

3. Ayla

4. Liv

5. Helena



*Hope this helps, and Congrats.|||1. May 9/10

2. Liv 4/10

3. Alice 7/10

4. Helena 9/10

5. Ayla 3/10|||i love the name may, and ayla but as for Liv, alice, helena they sound too old for a baby|||They are OK, but I think they would sound better as middle names.|||Helena and Ayla are the best
  • fashion week 2011
  • duplicolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment