Saturday, February 18, 2012

What Do You Think Of My New Top 10 Baby Girl Names?

I've been doing a little bit of revising of baby names that I like, and I've got a new Top 10 (though some of the names are part of the original list). Anywho, I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on the names through rating, comments etc. In brackets there will be nicknames I'd consider if I were to ever have a little girl. Here are the names:



Aerilyn Rose (Aerin) [Eh-Ruh-Lyn]



Rebekah Helen (Bekki)



Francesca Lilliana (Frankie)



Aderes Leigh (Addie) [Uh-Deh-Riss]



Elisabeth Claire (Elsie)



Hailey Brielle



Arabella Jaide (Ara)



Annabella Mae (Annie)



Scarlett Imogen (Scarly)



Phoebe Victoria



All opinions welcome and any questions just ask,



G2B|||Aerilyn Rose (Aerin) [Eh-Ruh-Lyn] - At first when I looked at this name, I thought "yuck" to myself, but after re-thinking it, I actually quite like it. It's different , but elegant. I really like it.



Rebekah Helen (Bekki) - Love the name Helen . Not Rebekah. Sorry .



Francesca Lilliana (Frankie) - Looovee looveee looovveeee this name. Both names are actually 2 of my top 10 favorite names. So pretty. Love it. It's my favorite. Love the nickname Frankie too.



Aderes Leigh (Addie) [Uh-Deh-Riss] - I like the nickname Addie, but i'm not sure on the name Aderes. Leigh is kind of cute.



Elisabeth Claire (Elsie) - Cute. Classic.



Hailey Brielle - I don't love this name, but I don't hate it either. I like Hailey more than Brielle.



Arabella Jaide (Ara) - Also beautiful. Love these names seprate and together/



Annabella Mae (Annie) - Annabella is adorable, but i'm not fond of Mae. Personally , I like the nickname Anna more than Annie for Annabella, but that's just me.



Scarlett Imogen (Scarly) - Beautiful. That's all I can say . Except I think I would use the nickname Charley on Scarlett, even if it is ment to be for Charlotte. Is that weird ?



Phoebe Victoria - I don't really like Victoria as a middle name. I like it as a first name though. Phoebe is really nice too. If it were me, I'd change this combination to Phoebe Veronica. It's still nice though .|||Their a bit lame. And all of the nicknames in brackets are not cute at all. These names seem pretty traditional to me. Its good if thats what your going for but I must say there's about 10 Phoebe's at my University, 3 girls named Aderes, I know 4 Scarletts, Like a truck load of Becka's and Bekki's and all that. The only name on there that I find a bit unique is Francesca. I've only ever met one Francesca in my life.|||i like hailey brielle you can call her bri for short or elle, i like Aerilyn also but maybe Aerilyn jaide|||Favorites:



Elisabeth Claire

Hailey Brielle

Arabella Jaide



Least Favorites:



Rebekah Helen

Aderes Leigh

Scarlett Imogen (|||Aerin Rose is better

Rebekah Helen (Bekka)

Elisabeth Claire (Elsie)

Hailey Brielle

Scarlett Imogen not scarly. it sounds like scary|||I like Annabella Mae and Arabella Jaide and Elizabeth Claire and Hailey Brielle



Lilah Grace is a really pretty name.|||I like Francesca Lilliana, because I am Lilliana, too.|||I like Hailey Brielle the best. But that's just my opinion. All of them sound cute and very unique. Good luck! :)|||Mr favorite ones are

Aerilyn Rose

Rebekah Helen

Elizabeth Claire

Arabella Jaide (however I prefer Jaide to be spelled Jade, or Jayde)



I like the name Scarlett but not the nickname you'll be calling her and her middle name reminds me of medicine



I really like the name Victoria but not Phoebe

Annabella Mae (reminds me of a cow my grandma's friend had whenn i was little, its name was annabell)

Hailey Brielle is ok

Aderes Leigh the first name sounds made up to me (it might not be, but i've never heard it before)

Francesca Lilliana (I dont like the first name and I like the name Lillian better than Lilliana)





*it is a good list of names, I just wouldnt use some of them|||Aerilyn Rose:

Don't like it. I would use Anastasia Rose of Anastasia Lily.



Rebekah Helen:

It's all right, I think it would be better if you changed the "Helen". I would use Raine/Raina May/June.



Francesca Lilliana:

I actually like this one. They don't sound quite right, being that they both end in a. I like Juliet Lilliana, Felicity Lilliana, and Lilliana Faith/Hope.



Aderes Leigh:

I think Aderes is plain ugly. I would substitute Leah/Lea/Leia for Leigh. Or I would use Keirsten Leigh.



Elisabeth Claire:

Cute, though I would use Marie Claire or Elise/Elisa Claire.



Hailey Brielle:

I love both names, but not together. I would use Halle Bree, Hailey Michelle, or Brielle Lynn.



Arabella Jaide:

I don't like the spelling of both names, though it sounds cute. I would prefer Jaide as Jade. I would use Jade Belle, or Annabelle Jade.



Annabella Mae:

Again, both names are cute, but not together. I would try Annabelle Mae or Ella Mae.



Scarlett Imogen:

That just makes me go "yuck". I would use Savannah Marie, or Samantha Isabelle. Even just Isadora.



Phoebe Victoria:

I like it. I think Cleo Victoria or Sophia Phoebe/Phoebe Sophia also sound nice.
  • california academy of sciences
  • watch weeds season 7
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment