Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What do you think of my top five baby names?

Okay, I'm not like pregnant and I don't plan to be for YEARS, I just was wondering what people thought of my fave top five names. It's just for fun, so whaddaya think?





Girl ones (In order of my favorite):


Kiara (Pronounced, KEY-AURA)


Sierra





Boy names (In order of my favorite):


Dylan


Kodi (Like Cody)


Caleb|||omg Kiara and Dylan are in my top two also and i don't plan on being pregnant for years either...:O





i like my Kiara pronounced Key-AIR-ah like in the lion king..:P


I love your other names too mine are


Girl


Chanae (like Shanae with a 'c')


Boy


Riley


Taylor|||I like


Sierra


Cody and Caleb|||Those are Cute names :)|||Kiara-yes


Sierra-yes


Dylan-no


Kodi-yes


Caleb-yes|||Don't get me wrong....u have to think again.|||Sierra and Kodi are my faves out of those, but i like the rest too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment