Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are your top 5 favorite baby names?

Mine are

*not in order*



GIRLS:

Baya

Kennedy

Baylee

Emma

Abbey



BOYS:

Taylor

Emmett

Memphis

Rylan

Blake



Yours? And what do you think of mine? haha|||They are all in order:



Boys:

Benjamin Ryder

Brody Ryan

Samuel Lee

Byron Rylie

Logan Edward



Girls:

Sophia Louise

Skylar Lauree or Marie

Gracie Marie

Leah Arlene

Ella Lanette|||Whoa, I like Memphis.|||Mine are...



GIRLS:

Lilly

Kara

Peyton

Alyssa

%26amp; Demi.



BOYS:

Lucas

James

Travis

Ethan

%26amp; Alexander.



Of your names:

Baya - Not quite sure how to pronounce it.

Kennedy - SURNAME, not girls name.

Baylee - Hate the spelling.

Emma - Nice, a bit common.

Abbey - I like it better as Abbie and as a nickname for Abigail.



BOYS:

Taylor - It's nice, I prefer it for a girl.

Emmett - It's ok, not my favourite.

Memphis - Place name, not a boys name.

Rylan - I don't like it, it looks like Ryan misspelled.

Blake - It's ok, not the best.|||GIRLS

Rihanna

Dina

Mianna

Mikayla

Mia



BOYS

Chris

Landon

Jaylen

Aiden

Carmelo|||Boys: Girls:



Mathias Sarah

Tanner Carly

Gavin Mary

Matthew Nicole

Nick. Amanda.|||Wow! Memphis? I've never met a Memphis. Baya from Real World Brooklyn lol. I don't like that name. I really like Kennedy. The rest are not bad.



Boys:

Ian

Joel

Dominic

Andrew

Jordan



I don't know about girl names|||Boys

Carson

Chandler

Gage

Russell

Kelly





my girl list constantly changes...but my current favorites are

Allyson

Allegra

Dionne

Sinclair (Claire for a nn)

Billie





Best off your girl list is Abbey but only if it's short for Abigael.

Worst off your girl list is Baya.



Best off your boy list is Taylor and worst would be Blake.|||GIRLS

destiny

khloe

brooklynn

taya

kendra



BOYS

devin

christian

skylar

brayden

riley





i really like the name memphis|||Here are mine -



Girls:

Juliana/Julienne (I can't decide which of the two I like better, although now I'm leaning toward Julienne)

Lydia

Lilianne

Lilah (pronounced Ly-lah)

Danielle



Boys:

Ethan

Gavin

Aden

Jordan

Jackson



I like Emma and Rylan best from your lists. From the girls list, I can't really say that I'm a fan of Baya. Kennedy is cool, although not really my style. I like Baylee, although I prefer it spelled Bailey, and I like Abbey as a nickname but am a bit iffy on it as a first name. For boys, I like Taylor and Emmett as well, although Memphis seems a bit strange and I've never been a fan of the name Blake. Cool choices though!|||My 2 favorites are Elinor and Conrad.



After that, they're in no particular order...



Annaliese

Aleksandra

Francesca

Audra



Conrad

Douglas

Darrell

Dan|||GIRLS:

Andrea

Alexandra

Addison

Aspen

Brooke

(The "A" thing is entirely coincidental!)



BOYS:

Cody

Graham

Connor

Jake

Shane|||Girls:

Madelyn Elizabeth Mae "Maddie-Mae"

Cassandra Grace "Cassie"

Clara Lucy "Claire"

Ella Kate Naomi "Ella-Kate"

Jordana Juliette "J.J."



Boys:

William Alexander "Liam"

Cameron Tyler "Cam"

Samuel Ryan "Sam"

Rilan Matthew "Riley"

Jonah James "Joey" or "J.J."|||If I'm just using first names:



Girls:



Cecelia

Cara

Evangeline

Sonia

Lily



Boys:



Gabriel

Nathaniel

Ciaran/Keiran

Rowen

Whitten



Your GIRLS names: Baya seems made up, Kennedy is a masculine surname, Baylee is a misspelled name that's better for a pet, Emma is popular but adorable and Abbey is a nickname.



Your BOYS names: Taylor is great on a boy since it's originally masculine however it's not a personal favorite, Emmett is cute, Memphis is not a personal favorite, Rylan seems trendy and Blake is best as a surname.|||I'll be honest! Ha ha



Baya - really don't like this at all.

Kennedy - boy's name, not cute on a girl.

Baylee - trashy spelling does not make it "cute".

Emma - really pretty, so unfortunate how popular it is.

Abbey - this is a nickname to the gorgeous Abigail, not a name on its own.

Taylor - great, and refreshing to see it on a boy.

Emmett - love it!

Memphis - not crazy about it.

Rylan - I hate this, I love Ryan though.

Blake - I love this.



my top 5 - in order, pretty much



Girls:

Remy Anne Marie

Allison Krista Nicole - Allie

Maren Joy Elizabeth

Madelaine Rose - Lainey

Margaret Evelyn Rae - Maggie



Boys:

Holden Macaulay

Chase Alexander

Joel David - JD

Nathan Tyler

Christopher Lucas|||Boys:

Austin

Brody

Logan

Jacob

Shane



Girls:

Ava

Cara

Emily

Lorelei

Valerie



Also, I really like your names!|||GIRLS:

Alexa

Ava

Estela

Violet

Kyley



BOYS:

Carter

Hayden

Preston

Logan

Zack



Yours are good=]|||Girls

1) Chloe

2) Lillyanne

3) Francesa

4) Grace

5) Louise



Boys

1) Oliver

2) Gary

3) Jamie

4) Harry

5) James



Yours is okay you made up brand new set of names we never heard of thats great you should make new names up!|||Girls:

Tegan

Emma

Alice

Hayley

Charlotte



Boys:

Ryan

Jacoby

Maxwell

Casey

Taylor|||Mine Are...



GIRLS:

Caitlyn

Lily

Rachel

Meadow

Autumn



BOYS:

Blake

David

Ryan

Austin

Stephen



YOURS:



GIRLS:

Baya: W...T...F...

Kennedy: That's a last name

Baylee: I hate the spelling

Emma: Eh

Abbey: I prefer Abigail and I usually spell it like Abby or Abbie



BOYS:

Taylor: I always thought Taylor was a girl's name, sorry Taylor Lautner

Emmett: Don't like emmett

Memphis: Memphis, Tennessee...i dont think so

Rylan: Love Ryan, HATE Rylan

Blake: Very country boy and cute



I was honest, OK|||girls:

bella

kirsten

leah

lacey

erin



boys:

robert

edward (though it seems a little old fashioned, until now)

emmett

cam (short for cameron)

daniel
  • battlefield 3 forums
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment