Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are your top 5 favorite baby names?

My top five are...


Girls---


LilyAnna Alexis


Karlin Elizabeth


Addison Payge


Boys---


Haedin Gage


Landyn Scot|||Boys;


Tate Matthews.


Keaton James.


Kieran (idk middle name)





Girls;


Brooklyn Chasity.


Samantha Burberry.


Angell-Jade|||Girls-


Kimberly Alice


Teresa Anne


Matilda Elizabeth


Winifred Rose





Boys-


Arthur John


Charlie Thomas


George Stanley X)


Noah James|||No middle names for me, just names I like.





Girls:


Noa


Talya


Gal


Agam


Helen





Boys:


Binyamin/ Benjamin


Elchannan


Amir


Ezra


Gideon|||For girls: Avery Kate, Mia Rose, Natalie Paige, Annalee Rachel (anna), and Eden Grace





For Boys: Austin James, Ethan Paul, William Alexander (will), Adam Michael, Logan Anthony|||All those sounds like names for perpetual 4 year olds. My favorite are Leah, Charlotte, Amelia, Eva, Jude|||Lady Gaga,


Lil Wayne,


Smokey,


Champ,


Tim|||why does everyone have double barrelled names! haha





Charlie, Anita, Tom, April, Cornelius.|||Girls:





Britta Gail


Vivienne Gail


Diana Gail





Boys:





Elliott Cole


Holden Burke|||Chester


Cedric


Lyric


Kylie


Erron (girl)|||Sundae Rose

Winter Rose

Clover

April Rose

Cameo Rose



I don't care much for boys names. I sure am hung up on Rose, so much that I had my name legally changed to Sundae Rose 2 years ago. I have never been unhappy with my new name.|||I like


Girls-


Annabelle Scarlett


Madilyn Paige


Caroline Sophia


Boys-


Aiden Charles


Rylan James|||Well....since you asked... :-)








ALEXANDRA


VICTORIA


JULIANNE


NOELLE


APRIL|||LilyAnna is nice...the rest are too trendy... for girls...Haedin or Hayden is getting SUPER overused....so is Landyn....anything with a "son" on the end of it for boy or girl is on the end of every other kid's name....

No comments:

Post a Comment