Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What are your favourites out of the bottom of the top 1000 baby names?

Everyone's seen the top 100 names (http://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/) so let's have a look at 900-1000 instead. A lot of them are just spelling variants of popular names but there are some interesting ones in there!





Boys - Girls


900 Alfred Makena


901 Ameer Princess


902 Carsen Marlene


903 Jaydin Riya


904 Lionel Dominique


905 Howard Azaria


906 Davon Jaylen


907 Eden Kaelynn


908 Trystan Adele


909 Zaire Britney


910 Johann Karly


911 Antwan Ann


912 Bodhi Abigale


913 Jayvion Caydence


914 Marley Janiah


915 Theo Adelina


916 Bridger Charli


917 Donte Emersyn


918 Lennon Diya


919 Irvin Kayleen


920 Yael Marianna


921 Jencarlos Esme


922 Arnav Maliah


923 Devyn Abagail


924 Ernest Alisa


925 Ignacio Carleigh


926 Leighton Dixie


927 Leonidas Nathalia


928 Octavio Karli


929 Rayden Shyanne


930 Hezekiah Yamilet


931 Ross Payten


932 Hayes Roselyn


933 Lennox Jewel


934 Nigel Journee


935 Vaughn Mattie


936 Anders Aiyanna


937 Keon Arya


938 Dario Damaris


939 Leroy Tegan


940 Cortez Theresa


941 Darryl Yamileth


942 Jakobe Emmy


943 Koen Averi


944 Darien Mylee


945 Haiden Kylah


946 Legend Anabel


947 Tyrese Thalia


948 Zaid Carina


949 Dangelo Esperanza


950 Maxx Jamya


951 Pierre Kierra


952 Camdyn Sydnee


953 Chaim Audriana


954 Damari Shania


955 Sonny Ivana


956 Antony Micaela


957 Blaise Kinsey


958 Cain Azariah


959 Pranav Kai


960 Roderick Precious


961 Yadiel Kimber


962 Eliot Mina


963 Hugh Pearl


964 Broderick Alannah


965 Lathan Kloe


966 Makhi Lorena


967 Ronaldo Myra


968 Ralph Willa


969 Zack Dalia


970 Kael Jolene


971 Keyon Kairi


972 Kingsley River


973 Talan Shaylee


974 Yair Addilyn


975 Demarion Alexus


976 Gibson Jaslene


977 Reagan India


978 Cristofer Milagros


979 Daylen Reina


980 Jordon Zuri


981 Dashawn Evelin


982 Masen Stephany


983 Clarence Ariah


984 Dillan Donna


985 Kadin Pamela


986 Rowen Amiah


987 Thaddeus Devyn


988 Yousef Mae


989 Clinton Xiomara


990 Sheldon Aracely


991 Slade Bryleigh


992 Joziah Lilith


993 Keshawn Leona


994 Menachem Aleigha


995 Bailey Savanah


996 Camilo Alaysia


997 Destin Leilah


998 Jaquan Violeta


999 Jaydan Charleigh


1000 Crew Dania|||Theo, Anders, and Bailey for boys; Adele, Esme, Theresa, Carina, Pearl, Reina, Lilith, Leona, and Violeta for girls. My favorite for each? Anders and Reina. %26lt;3 (:|||Boys - Crew, Destin, Slade, Rowen, Gibson, Kael, Darien, Jakobe, Anders, Vaughan, Lennon and Carsen





Girls - Charleigh, Violeta, Savanah, Lilith, Ariah, Evelin, India, Willa, Audriana, Carina, Nathalia, Carleigh, Adelina|||For boys, I like Lennon, Lionel, Ross, Zack, Maxx, Rowen, %26amp; Thaddeus.


For girls, I lke Adele, Ann, Adelina, Esme, Roselyn, Emmy, Carina, Kierra, Audriana, Lorena, Mae, Lilith, %26amp; Leona.|||GIRLS: Dominique, Adele, Adelina, Esme, Nathalia, Roselyn, Thalia, Ivana, Dalia, Mae %26amp; Violeta.


BOYS: Thaddeus, Rowen, Eliot, Pierre, Lionel %26amp; Lennon.





x|||I like Theo, Darien, and Antony from the boy's list.


I like Adelle, Esme, Nathalia, Thalia, Ivana, and Alannah from the girl's list.





Antony and Thalia are my favourites.|||For girls I like India, Leilah, Willa, Myra, Pearl, Adelina and Adele.





For boys I like Jordon, Hugh, Leroy, Ross, Bridger and Crew (its one of my favorite guilty pleasure names!).|||GIRLS: Nathalia, Carina, Kaelynn %26amp; alisa








BOYS: Cristofer, Dario, Zack %26amp; Dillan





I LOVE THESE NAMES %26lt;3|||Lionel


Bodhi (that's my dog's name)


Theo


Ralph (my husband's name)


Crew


Lennon


Blaise





Adele


Adelina


Esme


Willa


Pearl|||Boys:


Theo


Lennon


Rowen





Girls:


Esme


Emmy


Myra


Lilith|||My favorites -


Boys: Bodhi %26amp; Lennon


Girls: Dominique, Marianna, Arya %26amp; Anabel





:)|||These are the names I like:





908 Adele


924 Ernest


932 Roselyn


935 Vaughn


936 Anders


948 Carina


958 Cain


960 Roderick


983 Clarence


992 Lilith|||I like Eden, Hugh, Lionel, Adele and and Pearl.





Most of them are just mis-spelled versions of more popular names.|||I like Violeta, Rosalyn, Pearl, %26amp; Willa :)|||I love Theo and Esme! Those are already in my top favorites, I'm surprised they're so unpopular.|||Boys:


Haiden


Maxx


Leighton


Theo





Girls:


Britney


Ariah


Willa


Sydnee


Charleigh


Aleigha|||Girls-


Kaelynn


Caydence


Payten


Journee


Alannah





Boys-


Jaylen


Makhi


Talan


Joziah


Jaydan|||Hugh %26amp; Lilith ~ ~ ~|||Boys:


Carsen


Eliot


Masen





Girls:


Makena


Jaylen


Shaylee


Kaelynn|||Caydence Micaela


Ross Kai Talan Daylen Clarence





:]|||My favorites:





Trystan


Masen


Zack


Cristofer


Eliot


Jordon


Kaelynn


Karly


Emmy


Averi


Sydnee


Evelin|||For girls I like Carliegh and Payton and for boys I like Eliot and Maxx.|||Destin %26amp; Carleigh!|||Boys: Theo, Vaughn.


Girls: Adele, Pearl.|||I really like Slade and Kairi I would use Kairi for sure|||I like Crew Dania :)|||Boys





Carson


Davin


Leighton


Hayes


Maxx


Cain


Lathan


Zack


Sheldon


Slade





Girls





Carleigh


Caydence


Shyanne


Jewel- love it as a nn for Julia!


Emmie - my baby:)


Addilyn


Stephany- long time favorite


Mae- granny's middle


Bryleigh- really love it!


Leilah- growing on me!|||For girls I like Abagail, Evelin and Karly. I prefer allt hese names spelt the correct way; Abigail, Evelyn and Carly but I still like them.





As for the boys Ross is amazing and Bailey, Jordon and Dillan are all so cute as well; but I do prefer them spelt as Jordan and Dylan.|||I like/love Leona, Thalia, Esme, Rosalyn Adelina, Pearl, Hugh, Vaughn, Lennon, Theo, Thaddeus, Lilith, Adele, %26amp; Mae.





♥ {ag}|||I like Kaelynn, not the spelling though


Esperanza is gorgeous


Bryleigh is ok


Alannah is nice, Mae is so sweet


Willa is cute


Myah is pretty


Devyn is cute :)





Ross, Eliot, Hugh, Ralph and Dillan are nice too for boys








some of these names are awful though|||For a boy, I like:





Alfred


Lionel


Leonidas


Pierre (only with a French last name, though!)


Blaise


Roderick


Hugh





And for a girl:





Dominique


Adele


Esme


Nathalia


Theresa


Thalia


Mina


Pearl


Willa


Leona|||None... i enjoy creating my own

No comments:

Post a Comment