Saturday, February 18, 2012

What do you think of my top ten baby names?

Girls:

Olivia

Amelia

Juliet

Kaitlyn

Ella

Analiese

Addison

Isabella

Anna

Claire



Boys:

Hudson

Carter

Greyson

Elliott

Noah

Tyson

Emmett

Levi

Bennett

Jacob



Which is your favourite name for girls and boys?|||Olivia. I LOVE Olivia. I like very few girl names but I've always loved Olivia.

Amelia. It's a pretty name. But all I can think of are the Amelia Bedelia books lol!

Juliet. Juliet is a very pretty name. It's not personally my favorite. But it's not bad.

Kaitlyn. So simple but such a good name. I love the nickname Kait and it's just a name that'll sound gorgeous no matter what age the child is.

Ella. I love this name too! Haha. I used to babysit a DARLING girl named Ella. It's just such a cute name.

Analiese. I don't like this so much. It sounds pretty. But I can't see it on a kid.

Addison. Much better than Adeline haha. I hate that name %26gt;( But Addison is a name i've always liked. I like the nickname Addy.

Isabella. I hate to say it. But all I think of is Twilight. But either way, Isabella isn't really my type of name. I love Bella though.

Anna. Cute. There's not much more to say.

Claire. I love this name. It's unique without being weird and it's just a nice name



Hudson. This is cute aha. It's actually on my list as well.

Carter. Ooh! This is on my list too! I love this name. It's sooo cute. And it's such a good name.

Greyson. It's an okay name. I personally like Bryson better but Greyson sounds nice too. I'm actually start to like it more as I type it haha. Greyson! Greyson! Greyson!

Elliott. I love this name! (It's on my list too lol) I prefer it spelled with one 't' but either way it's such a good' strong name. Cute too.

Noah. I know lots of nice boys named Noah. It's getting more popular. It's not my type of name but it's cute still.

Tyson. Hahah on my list. (I pretty convinced now that you're just stealing my list lol JK) But I love the nickname Ty.

Emmett. Even though I think of Twilight when I hear this one too' it's such a nice name. Why did Twilight steal all the good names!

Levi. It's not my favorite. I dunno really know why. It's a good name. I just don't like it.

Bennett. Awh, I love this name haha. When I was little I wanted to have twins named Bennet and Beckett lol.

Jacob. One of my guilty pleasure names. I wouldn't use it as a first name. But I loveee it.



I hope I helped! you have some of the best names!|||Those are all really unique and different, which is why i like them because theyre not typical and classic. Great Choices!|||Girl: Addison



Boy: Carter|||The word Terribad came to mind while looking at the selection.|||there reallly great . i would use some of these go girl lol|||I LOVE...



Girl- AMELIA!

Boy- CARTER %26amp; ELLiOT!|||Girls:

Olivia 6/10

Amelia 9/10

Juliet 10/10

Kaitlyn 5/10

Ella 8/10

Analiese 9/10

Addison 4/10

Isabella 10/10

Anna 3/10

Claire 2/10



Boys:

Hudson 8/10

Carter 6/10

Greyson 0/10

Elliott 2/10

Noah 9/10

Tyson 8/10

Emmett 3/10

Levi 5/10

Bennett 5/10

Jacob 8/10|||Isabella's a nice name, but if you want something close to that, you could go with Rosabella, which I've loved since I was 10.

I also love the name Jacob.

Jacob Daniel.
  • wheels and tires
  • luigi games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment