Tuesday, February 21, 2012

**Baby Names-Top 10**?

I shortened my boy list to my top 10. What do you think? They are not listed in any particular order.





Wyatt


Elliott


August


Henry


Sawyer


Cullen-Was on my list way before twilight!


Cooper


Patrick


Gideon


Archer





Which are your favorites...which do you hate...feel free to be honest, no hurt feelings here.|||LOVE Elliot, Henry, Sawyer, and Patrick(: cutest bames ever.|||The names I like a lot are:

Sawyer - I already have a name picked out for my soon to be little boy, but definitely keeping this name on the list in case I have another one..love it!

Cullen - Very nice name for a boy, I like it also

August - I have a nephew named Sebastian August, I love the name August.

Henry - very masculine and classic name.

Patrick - I like this for a middle name only.

Elliott - I like this name, classic and unique

Wyatt - is ok, I don't hate it, but I don't think I would ever consider it.







I don't really care for Gideon, Cooper, or Archer|||Wyatt- I really like it!


Elliott- I love that name. I was going to name my second son Elliott, but while I was pregnant and we were calling my belly Elliott, my older son, who was 3 at the time, could not say 'Elliott' quite right, it kept coming out 'idiot' so we had to change the name...


August- Not a fan


Henry- I like it because it is so boyish!


Sawyer- Not a fan


Cullen- Yeah, the twilight thing.....


Cooper- It is a cute name but it rhymes with Pooper....(I have 2 boys, I hear a lot of poop rhymes during the day.....)


Partick- I like it.


Gideon- Don't like it


Archer- Nope.





In summary, my fav name on the list is Elliott and my least favourite is Archer. All the best!!|||To be honest, I'm not really in love with any of them. But I do like Patrick and August (although I would change it to Auguste, so it's different from the month, just my opinion though, I've seen it spelled both ways). I really don't think you can use Cullen now... it might've been cool if Twilight never happened, but it did, and I'm not sure people would believe you came up with it before. I really don't like Sawyer, Gideon, or Archer.|||I really like Wyatt. I would have chosen that one too.


Elliott is really nice too.


August isn't bad, but it sound kind of snooty.


Henry is nice. It's a really classic, solid name.


I love Sawyer too!


I don't care for Cullen.


Cooper is good.


Patrick is another classic solid name.


Gideon isn't bad.


Archer is interesting|||The only two that I don't particularly care for are Gideon and Archer. But that may just be me! My two favorites would probably be Wyatt and Cooper. But other the two that I didn't care for, I like all of them! Just remember that ultimately it's up to you! Hope this helped!|||I like Elliot, Sawyer, Cooper, and Patrick


I hate Wyatt (sounds like a electrical man)


I hate August, Henry, Cullen (more like a last night and Twillight is offensive)


I hate Gideon (like a gas station) and Archer (in my head looks like a tree)|||Wyatt-okay


Elliot-kinda cool


August-No no


Henry-really cute!


Sawyer-hell to the yes


Cullen-last name


Cooper-More of a middle name but good as a 1st one.(Henry Cooper or Wyatt Coooper)


Patrick-ok....not really


Gideon-no comment


Archer-ok,honestly wouldn't float well in school.|||Wyatt ehh.... its all right


Elliott pretty good!


August kinda weird to be honest


Henry cute.


Sawyer YESSSSS!


Cullen-Was on my list way before twilight! cute, but i hate twilight hahaha.


Cooper ADORABLE.


Patrick it's not bad.


Gideon nahhhh


Archer so so|||My favourite is Elliott.


I also like Cooper and Patrick.





My least favourite is Gideon.





~ {A} ~|||I love Elliot, Cooper, and Archer. All the others I don't hate, per se, but those three stand out the most as my favorites =-)|||I love Wyatt, just saying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment