Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What are your top favorite baby names (boy or girl)?

i'm really into unique names that you don't often hear around. what are your favorite names?|||My oldest daughter is Jakira Jade and my youngest daughter is Cadence Skye!


I also like the names Zaylee, Zakiah, Makaylee, Alivia, Zayden, Jazlyn,


Rylan, Tristan, Kellyn, Drae, Pierce, Xavier...





:)|||Johanna


Susannah


Hazel


Victoria


Seren Claire


Willow


Everly


Sheridan


Isobel


Hope


Aurelia


Viola





Christopher


Isaac


Jeriah


Gabriel


Zephyr or Zephier


Maverick


Tanager|||I love the name Sebastian.|||some of my fav`s Schmule,Zebulon,and for the girls Tekshanna and Margot.|||inday (girl)





dodong (boy)|||Girls





Rachel


Krystal


Summer


Claire





Boys





Cooper


Nick


Noah


Elliot





I don't really know any uncommon names


one of my friends names is aisling.


i think thats pretty un common|||Pretty Girl names





Raine


Destiny


Oceane


Kelsey


Penelope rose


Ophelia


Valentina


Rosealie


Zanella


naomi


giselle


paage





Guy names





Axel


, jayden


, trace


, aiden


, kyle,


Demetrius


, jeremia,


taylor


ashton


noah|||If my baby is a girl I'm naming her Irelynn. Or Cambria. But most likely Irelynn.





And for a boy I like the name Sirus.|||James


Winston


Cedric





Francesca


Rosalie|||Most likely I like northern european name.





Luka.


Ankie


Erin


Anja.


Tonja.


Tayja.


Katja.


Willma.


Nelma.


Thelma.


Clara.


Vena ( way-na)


tuve ( Tu-way)


Ankie.


Winnyfred.


Mari.


Mauve.


Moll


Mod.


Jillis.


Carice.








male.








Remko.


Winfred.


Wilfred.


Lance.


Raph.


Bert.


Berg.


Freet.


Greet.


Kirk.


Fion.|||My favourite girls names are my daughters' first and middle names:





Felicity, Arabella, Miranda; Harper, Ava, Vivienne.





For boys I love Vincent, Jude, Magnus and Alexander.|||girls: candy. Candice. Annie. Camile. Camila. Susana. Eleanor


Boys: terry. Anthony. Archie. Alistear (stear).


This are names from my favorite show|||Jyedin Eli - for a boy


Emerson Menae for a girl|||Girls-





laura


Lily


Ella


Olivia


Charlotte


Madison


hannah


josie


bryony


britt


taitum





boys:-





Oscar


Alfie


Connor


Ethan


Luke


Paul


oliver


harry


william


Jayden


Jordon


bradely


owan


duncan-lee


Dylan


jnr


steve


rian


shaun


james


Lloyd


Ben|||I love Ryker for a boy and Trinity for a girl|||David


Kaidence


Kyle


Christopher





Kayley


Sarah


Jessica


Annalise|||I like names that are less common too!


Here are my favorites:





GIRLS:


Aria


Aurelle


Avia


Briella


Ellia


Irelyn


Isla


Jaelle


Kenna


Layla


Lyra


Nila


Rae


Ryla


Taelah


Tahlia





BOYS:


Braylen


Bryson


Callon


Cade/Kade


Jace/Jayce


Jarek


Jarett


Koden


Nolan


Rhett


Talan


Zade


Zander


Zarek|||Boys:


-Braxton


-Parker


-Rylan


-Preston


-Grayson


-Asher





Girls:


-Aubriella


-Rowan


-Logyn


-Camdyn


-Ryla


-Macyn





I also LOVE the name Isabella but would never name my daughter that since its so popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment