Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What do you think of my top 3 baby girl names?

They are -


Sophia Grace


Daniella Taraleigh


Emaleah Kirstin





Rate, comment.








%26lt;3Anabelle:)|||LOVE Sophia Grace!!


Daniella is nice, don't like Taraleigh


Don't like Emmaleah at all, it looks terrible written out and sounds just as bad, Kirstin is okay|||Sophia Grace is lovely. Although Grace is overused and boring as a middle name it goes well with Sophia. Sophia and Grace are lovely names but I do prefer Grace as a first name. It's underused as a first name. I do favour Sophia over Grace but I think Grace Sophia is gorgeous as well.





Daniella Taraleigh is horrible. Daniella is fine. Taraleigh is made up and tacky. Tara is fine but the -leigh part ruins it. How about Tara Danielle? That's a nice name.





Emaleah Kirstin is the worst. Emaleah is not a name. It's tacky and ugly. Kirstin is a horrible spelling of Kirsten.|||Sophia Grace - Beautiful, elegant, and simple.


Daniella Taraleigh - I don't like Taraleigh. Why not Daniella Leigh?


Emaleah Kirstin - This one sounds too..big. What about Emily Kirstin or Kirstin Emily or Leah Kirstin? I also don't like the spelling of Kirsten. It looks better in its original form.|||Sophia Grace - Very sweet, great pair. 8/10


Daniella Taraleigh - Nice! Really like Taraleigh. 9/10


Emaleah Kirstin - Cute! 7/10





Suggestions





Emmaleigh


Olivia


Paige


Kayla


Leah


Amelia|||I love Sophia!!! Daniella is okay, I would nickname her Ella. Emaleah looks goofy though to me, no real meaning and yet kind of made up.





I love Anabelle tho-- is that your name? You're going to find it on our baby name list, will you please vote?


http://babynames.com/namelist/9721379|||I love them all.


My favorite is Sophia Grace


then Daniella Taraleigh(Love this spelling of leigh)


and then Emaleah Kirstin.


for nick names you could call them Sophie, Dani, and Emmie.|||Sophia Grace is absolutely beautiful and if I'm ever fortunate enough to have another baby and it's a girl I'm stealing it from you. :)|||Sophia Grace - Really like this one CUTE





Daniella Taraliegh - hate the middle name but Daniella is pretty





Emaleah Kirstin - Unique I actually really love this :)|||I like them all. Personal favorite is Sophia Grace.|||i like Sophia Grace %26amp; Kirsten...|||I think that Sophia Grace is the prettiest one.|||Sounds like your trying way too hard to be unique, sorry.|||I like Sophia Grace the most|||Those are beautiful and unique! i love them:)|||sophia grace ( wisdom and grace) wow.. love it

No comments:

Post a Comment