Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What Do You Think Of My Top Five Baby Names?

-- Girls --


1. Isobel Mary


2. Susannah Daphne


3. Caroline Paula


4. Rebekah Eve


5. Alice Iona





[Iona = eye OH nuh]





-- Boys --


1. Lucas Andrew


2. Zachary Thomas


3. Benjamin Paul


4. Nathaniel Joseph


5. James Alexander





Please can you rate and/or comment on my current Top 5 names for each gender. All thoughts and opinions are welcome but please don't be too rude if you don't like a name, and respect the spellings I've gone for.





Thank you m'dears,





Victoria :)|||1. Isobel Mary - 5/10. Honestly I hate the spelling. I prefer Isabel or Isabelle. It's also incredibly popular right now. Other than that it's beautiful. I like it paired with Mary.


2. Susannah Daphne - 4/10. I don't like Susannah, as it seems overly Southern or older. Same with Daphne.


3. Caroline Paula - 6/10. I like Caroline. It's very classy. I like it with Paula too.


4. Rebekah Eve - 7/10. I like it!


5. Alice Iona - 9/10. I love the name Alice. It's so timeless and classy. I love it with Iona!





1. Lucas Andrew - 5/10. I like it, but Lucas reminds me of mucus.


2. Zachary Thomas - 5/10. Cute!


3. Benjamin Paul - 7/10. Classic. Nice!


4. Nathaniel Joseph - 5/10. I've never caught onto Nathaniel. Just isn't for me.


5. James Alexander 10/10. I love the name James! It's so classy!|||-- Girls --


1. Isobel Mary- Very nice and classy :) 9/10


2. Susannah Daphne- I like Susannah because you could nickname her Susie for when she's young, but Susannah when she gets older. But i'm not too keen on Daphne, i think i only don't like it because of Scooby-Doo :D 7/10


3. Caroline Paula- :S I don't really like it, but its normal so its okay i guess. 4/10


4. Rebekah Eve- cute :) I like the spelling of Rebekah and it flows well with Eve. 9/10


5. Alice Iona- I like Alice, but i'm not sure about Iona. 7/10





-- Boys --


1. Lucas Andrew- Nice :) 9/10


2. Zachary Thomas- Its okay, i don't like Zachary much, but oh well. 4/10


3. Benjamin Paul- Okay :S 4/10


4. Nathaniel Joseph- Nice :) 9/10


5. James Alexander - Nice :) 8/10








They're really nice ;D





x|||i Like Isobel Mary the best although i think Isobel Iona sounds nicer


Not too keen on the combination of Susannah Daphne or Caroline Paula (although i do like caroline or carolina)


Not sure about Rebekah eve, spelt that way anyway, but otherwise like the combination


like Alice Iona





Favourite Isobel Iona or Alice Iona





and boys ...


Lucas Andrew, love the name Lucas not sure about combining it with andrew


Love Zachary Thomas (Zach for short),


Like Benjamin Paul


Love Nathaniel Joseph, nate for short??


James Alexander, i like this a lot too





i love any of your boys choices


i think i like nathaniel Jospeh the best





hope it helps|||Isobel is lovely.


I love both the names Susannah and Daphne...but not together. Maybe Daphne Susanne.


Caroline is pretty...but Caroline Paula sounds badly mashed together...


Rebekah Eve is pretty





Lucas Andrew isn't bad.


Zachary I'm absolutely NOT a fan of that name. Thomas is nice.


Benjamin is a name that I despise for a personal reasons. Paul is good though.


Nathaniel Joseph to me sounds better reversed Joseph Nathaniel


And the same goes for James Alexander. I prefer James as a middle name.|||1= best and 5= least fav.





-- Girls --


1. Isobel Mary 1


2. Susannah Daphne 2


3. Caroline Paula 5


4. Rebekah Eve 3


5. Alice Iona 4





[Iona = eye OH nuh]





-- Boys --


1. Lucas Andrew 1


2. Zachary Thomas 4


3. Benjamin Paul 2


4. Nathaniel Joseph 5


5. James Alexander 3








i hope that helps you lucas andrew is a really cute baby boys name as its a childhood/adulthood name soo its prefect :) and also isobel mary is sweet and a real girls name and when its older its alrighttt





congrats and all the best wishes x|||Alone, most of your girls names are good, but they dont work as they are currently paired.


You could try:


Isobel Maria (much softer in flow)


Daphne Eve


Daphne Alice


Susannah Alice


Alice Susannah


Caroline Rebekah





I love all of your boys names though. My only hang up with them is the flow between Benjamin Paul is too forced. Benjamin needs a much softer name to follow it because it is a very soft name itself.|||Isobel - makes me think of radioactivity


Susanna is o.k


Caroline is o.k.as long as she is not a red head (carrot)


Rebekah = sounds like a kid with a very large hooter


Alice - possible nickname "Lice"


Lucas - good


Zachary also nice


Benjamin - not too sure


Nathaniel - no


James - o.k. if you like the name Jim|||Isobel Mary: I love Isobel spelled this way but i hate Mary. its not awesome enough.


Susannah Daphne: Really dislike


Caroline Paula: I hate Paula


Rebekah Eve: Hate it


Alice Iona: Actually i adore this.





Lucas Andrew: Cute


Zachary Thomas: Not crazy about Zachary


Benjamin Paul: Boring


Nathaniel Joseph: Cute


James Alexander: So handsome.|||I'd rather see mary isobel(great spelling on isobel!)


Ditto on paula caroline(Kudos on Paula, that's me!)


Not keen on Iona.But Rebekah Eve is fabulous! I love that name!


Paul Benjamin is a better fit for me.


I love them all! Congrats!|||Numbers 5 + 5 in each category. Very nice names and the children who bare them won't have to spend their whole lives having to spell them out.





I especially like the name Iona. My Mother was born on the Isle of Iona.|||Toss all the girls and start over, those are just awful. Boys Ok but nothing spectacular there.|||i love # 1 for girls and # 5 for boys. their just soooo cute|||not alot|||yess.. i like it .. it's a cute name ^.^|||I hate Isobel Mary, Susannah Daphne, Caroline Paula and Alice Iona





I do however like the name Susannah and the name Caroline but not with those horrific middle names.





I much more prefer Nathan rather than Nathaniel.


I actually really like Lucas Andrew and James Alexander





The others are just once again horrific.





Good luck on your pregnancy and I hope u have an easy delivery :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment