Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm from the UK, and have enough BAs to be on the UK "Baby Names" top answerers list, so why aren't I?

I'm from the UK.





I have 357 best answers, almost all in baby names, which means I should be number 2 on the "Baby Names" top answerers list: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_y… %26lt;%26lt; right hand side





So why aren't I?|||I should be on there, too. I have 246, which means I should be third.





I have absolutely no idea why. I don't think it's that they don't update that often, because there are new people on that list from when I last looked.|||It's probably because you didn't sign up specifically to the UK site, so they think you're in the US.





I have (or had, when I used to post there regularly!) enough BAs to be top of the UK top answerers list in Gender %26amp; Women's Studies, but I wasn't even on the list because I hadn't signed up to the UK site and I didn't have enough BAs to make the US list.





Your account info might tell you which site you're registered to. :)|||They don't update very often. You should be on the list. I'm TC in Drama and i should be on their Top List in the UK too as i have TC in 3 diff sections but Drama is where alot of my BAs come from, and i'm not on the Top List in there. YA is confusing when it comes to things like this. Lisa Michelle x x lol x x|||I have 963 BAs across pregnancy and parenting, and I'm not on their list either :O(





According to their list I should be #4.|||They don't update the lists very often. You might be there on the next update. Either that or they don't realise you are in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment