Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WDYT of my top ten baby names?

Be honest %26amp; Critsim is welcome! All middle names are family names.

Boy:

Palmer Allen

Griffin Randall

Langston Matthew

Owen Christopher

Ethan Marshall

Girls:

Teagan Catherine

Hope Melissa

Rescee Marie

Harley Renee

Ellah Taylor|||Hi, i think that having the middle names are family members names is really important and adds extra value to the names.



Boys:

Palmer Allen - I love Allen but I think Palmer sounds old like a grandfather's name.



Griffin Randall- Griffin Randall is OK. I personally do not like the name Griffin for some reason :(



Langston Matthew- I think Langston is a nice name and I have never heard of it. Landon Matthew would be perfect too!



Owen Christopher- Christopher Owen is better Owen Christopher does not flow well.



Ethan Marshall- I 鈾?Ethan Marshall, it is so beautiful. In my opinion this is the best baby boy name on your list.



Girls:

Teagan Catherine- I like Teagan but I think it is better spelt Teegan but of course it is your choice. Teagan Catherine or Teegan Catherine is a lovely name :D



Hope Melissa- I think Hope is a better middle name than a first name. What about Melissa Hope? It looks better.



Rescee Marie- Marie is lovely and it is a classic middle name. I think Rescee Marie is quite nice but I prefer Harley Renee...



Harley Renee- I love Harley and Renee so I just adore Harley Renee. I think I might use that name for my daughter if i ever get one. Harper Renee would be nice too but Harley is perfect!



Ellah Taylor- I personally think that Ellah looks misspelled. Ella Taylor would be much better. But it is a gorgeous name to name a baby girl.



Other names which I hope you'll love:

BOYS

Tobias Allen

Xavier Christopher

Joel Marshall

Aiden "Randy" Randall- Randy as a nice name

Tyler Matthew or Cameron Matthew



GIRLS

Rebeca Catherine, Isabelle Catherine or Viola Catherine

Alyssa Marie. Elizabeth Marie, Haven Marie or Anabelle Marie

Rosalie Taylor

X :)|||Palmer, doesn't sound like a name, 3/10

Griffin, unique, 6/10

Langston doesn't look like name 1/10

Owen, unique but classic. Love. 10/10

Ethan, a good strong name, 8/10



Teagan, looks like a boys name to me, but useable, 5/10

Hope, and what if she's not hopeful? This type of name don't work unless the child fits the name, and only time will tell that, 4/10

Rescee, unique, 6/10

Harley, it's a motorcycle not a girls name, 0/10

Ellah, lovely, 9/10|||Boy:

Palmer Allen - I don't really like the name Palmer but Palmer Allen flows nicely.

Griffen Randall - I don't like ither of these names.

Langston Matthew - Langston I don't really like but Matthew is a good name I feel like.

Owen Christopher - I really like Both of these and the way they flow.

Ethan Marshall - I like Ethan but Marshall isn't as good I don't think.



Girl:

Teagan Catherine - I really like both of these names and I love that you picked a C instead of K for Catherine.

Hope Melissa - I don't really like the name Hope but it sounds more like a middle name anyway and Melissa I feel like is more of an older adult name and might get teased for having a grandma name when she gets in school.

Rescee Marie - I'm not sure how to pronounce the first name but I really don't like Marie.

Harley Renee - I think Harley is a pretty name and Harley Renee flows nicely.

Ellah Taylor - I like the H you've put at the end of Ellah and that's a pretty name but I really don't like the name Taylor.



I hope this helps!|||Palmer- don't like it. It doesnt sound like a first name. 2/10

Griffin- Nope 3/10

Langston- Sounds like a cure for a hideous disease. (dont worry it gets a bit better after this) 3/10

Owen- Yeah! Im still not overly keen on this, but il give it a 6/10

Ethan- LOVE! Choose this one! 10/10

For your boys names, i would suggest you swap the names round (make Langsten Matthew into Matthew Langston, Christopher Owen etc) but keep Ethan Marshall as it is!



Teagan Catherine- Not keen on Teagan, but i like Catherine 6/10

Hope Melissa- Nice. It sounds right. 8/10

Rescee Marie- WHAT?! RESCEE! What is that? Its like Rescue. Bad name! 0/10

Harley Renee- Harley sounds a bit like a hooker, but Renee is beautiful! Harley Renee= 2/10 Renee Harley= 9/10

Ellah Taylor- what is with the "h"?! Make it Ella! So much nicer! Ella taylor=7/10 Ellah= 3/10

Once again, i would suggest you swap the names round, they are a lot prettier and more sensible like this, but keep Ella Taylor as it is. I would double the scores of them if you swapped them over.|||Boy:

Palmer Allen- Unique

Griffin Randall -- i know somebody named Griffon, its more of a unique spelling i think

Langston Matthew- Interseting

Owen Christopher- Cute

Ethan Marshall- Super Cute

Girls:

Teagan Catherine- Reagan is kinda similar to teagan, i find Reagan is better but its fine as it is.

Hope Melissa- Cute

Rescee Marie- I really like this

Harley Renee- Thats really cute

Ellah Taylor- Cute|||AGAIN, hate Last Names as first %26amp; middles! (Palmer)!!!

AWFUL!



I only like Owen, Christopher, Ethan here.



I had liked Hope, but it doesn't age well. It's childish.



Taylor is fine.



Most rest are like EEEEeewwwww.........|||Owen Christopher is the only boy combo I like, the others are really just not my style. I don't like Teagan, but the other girl names are nice.|||Wow, they all flow together so well! (:

Unusual yet adorable.|||They're okay. Some better than others.
  • arizona weather
  • christian bookstore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment