Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rate my top 10 baby names?

feel free to make suggestions!! thanks in advance





top 5 for boys:


rowan oliver


jude alexander


liam declan


sebastian cole


finley "finn" aiden





top five girls names:


genevieve lilly


lydia maeve


audrey victoria


arabella rose


celia evangeline|||Boys:


*Rowan Oliver- 10/10: I love the name Rowan, and I like it on a girl too! Also, the middle name Oliver flows very, very well with Rowan. Great choice!


*Jude Alexander- 8/10: I'm a huge fan of the name Alexander, but I don't really like Jude that much. I gave it a high score because, again, the name has a very nice flow. How about Alexander Jude?


*Liam Declan- 5/10: I've never really liked either names espcesially Liam. But I kinda like how they sound together. And I like the Irish combo!


*Sebastian Cole- 9/10: Okay, this one is just adorable! Sabastian is so cute and I love the name Cole. Nice!


*Finley Aiden- 8/10: Nice! I really like the name Aiden and Finley is nice too. I like them together and I love the nickname Finn! That's so cute. Great choice!





-Rowan means Rowan Tree and is of English origin


-Oliver means Elf Army and is of English origin


-Jude means From Judaea and is of English origin


-Alexander means Defender of the People and is of Russian origin


-Liam means String-Willed Warrior and is of Irish origin


-Declan means Full of Goodness and is of Irish origin


-Sabastian means Venerable and is of Greek origin


-Cole means Victory of the People and is of English origin


-Finley means Fair Warrior and is of Scottish origin


-Aiden means Little Fire and is of Irish origin





Girls:


*Genevieve Lilly- 9/10: Adorable! I love both the names especially Lilly! I love how it flows nicely too! Beautiful name!


*Lydia Maeve- 10/10: I LOVE the name Lydia. It sounds so dark and mysterious yet so cute and innocent. And Maeve really sounds nice with it.


*Audrey Victoria- 11/10: LOVE IT! Victoria is a beautiful name! I LOVE it! And Audrey is extremely adorable! I love both names! Great choice!


*Arabella Rose- 11/10: Great choice! I love these names! Rose is one of my favorite names. Actually I really like Rosalie and Rosemary. And Arabella is so gorgeous!


*Celia Evangeline- 9/10: I love all the nicknames you can get out of Evangeline and I really like the name. Ceilia is also very cute and I like how this name flows very well! Nice choice!





-Genevieve means Woman of the People and is of French origin


-Lilly means Lily and is of English origin


-Lydia means From Lydia, Greece and is of Greek origin


-Maeve means Intoxicating and is of Irish origin


-Audrey means Noble Strength and is of English origin


-Victoria means Winner and Conquerer and is of Latin origin


-Arabella means Beautiful Lion and is of English origin


-Rose means Rose and is of English origin


-Celia means Heaven and is of Latin origin


-Evangeline means Messenger of Good News and is of English origin





You've got great names and they all have beautiful meanings especially the girls names. I hope I helped! Good luck and best wishes!





Always,


(-:Tabbykinz:-)|||rowan oliver- 5/10


jude alexander-9/10


liam declan- I don't like Declan... I like Liam, but not on it's own. As a nickname for William.


sebastian cole- 5/10 ehhh not really my thing


finley "finn" aiden- 2/10 Trend overload!








genevieve lilly- 7/10 Nice. I prefer Lily with one L, like the actual plant.


lydia maeve- 7/10 Kind of old-sounding, but pretty.


audrey victoria- 5/10 Like Victoria, but not Audrey


arabella rose- 1/10 Arabella sounds like a Barbie princess to me. Rose is a beautiful first name but an overdone middle name.


celia evangeline- 1/10 Celia reminds me of cilia that moves certain kinds of protozoa around. Evangeline is a hard to pronounce mouthful.|||beautiful taste!!!





rowan oliver - i adore oliver, but i only know girls named rowan.


jude alexander - love jude. love the beatles. love alexander. great name.


liam declan - this is just an awesome name.


sebastian cole - i've always loved the name sebastian (nn seb or bastian) and cole is just a cool name and sounds amazing with sebastian. this is my favorite.


finley aiden - yet another cool name. love finn.





genevieve lilly - absolutely gorgeous.


lydia maeve - love maeve. lydia isn't my personal taste, but it's still pretty.


audrey victoria - so sophisticated and classic.


arabella rose - pretty. not my personal taste, but again, still pretty.


celia evangeline - BEAUTIFUL! definitely my favorite!





whichever name you choose will be amazing b/c you have fabulous taste!|||They don't make my list, but they aren't bad.


I have a set of rules regarding baby names:


Do the initials spell anything? I once knew someone who wanted to name their baby Henry Oscar until someone pointed out that with the last name starting with a G the initials spell HOG.


Is there anyway the name can be shortened into a nasty nickname?


How would the name look on a resume? Seriously, they have done studies on names and hiring. Names spelled oddly or those with extremely odd names weren't as likely to be hired.|||you have amazing taste in names. genevieve lily is beautiful and original, audrey is also very retro. finn is one of my favourite names, so is jude and oliver. sebastian is also very different. alexander is a bit plain and so is victoria but otherwise they're great|||Rowan Oliver - 1


Jude Alexander - 7


Liam Declan - 4


Sebastian Cole - 1


Finley Aiden - 1





Genevieve Lilly - 6


Lydia Maeve - 7


Audrey Victoria - 2


Arabella Rose - 8


Celia Evangeline - 2|||rowan oliver 6


jude alexander 2


liam declan 7


sebastian cole 4


finley "finn" aiden 7








genevieve lilly 6


lydia maeve 5


audrey victoria 8


arabella rose 4


celia evangeline 8|||For the boys i like:


jude alexander


liam declan





for the girls:


lydia maeve


arabella rose





=]|||All of these names suck! accept for maybe sebastian. Other than that these names are horrible. That poor kid! THey are going to get beat up alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment