Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Your predictions on the next top baby name (Beau, Miles, Eli)?

What do you think will be in the top for baby names over the next few years?


I think:


Beau


Miles


Eli





What names will make a comeback?


I think: Bradley, Bryan, Jason|||well Bradley i feel has already made quite the comeback. im a kindergarten teacher...and i have 5 bradley's in my class. i also have an Eli and 2 Beau's in my class.





Miles is a name i havnt herd in years. i think that it should be the comeback name. and Jason is still one of those names that isnt popular but its still quite common|||鈾?Boys:


1. Aidan (any of the -aidans)


2. Liam


3. Ian





鈾?Girls:


1. Emily (Emma, Emmaline, etc)


2. Madison (%26amp;/or Addison)


3. Isabelle (Isabella, Isla)





鈾?Names that will make a Comback:


1. Brandon (Brennen, Brenden)


2. Andrew


3. Bradley|||I think Levi is going to become more popular for boys. I also think the name Harper as well as other nature-based names (Jasmine, Rose, Lily, Willow, etc.) will gain some footing.|||I like Beau but it can sound a bit rednecky. Eli is already very popular where I am (NYC). I like Miles and can see it getting more popular|||Well ive been hearing Aurora and Avery alot i really hate them though, Avery reminds me of Overy lol





Maybe William Nathen etc?|||miles|||Oscar


Eli


Ryder





i want Grover to come back =)|||Ken... right after Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment