Saturday, February 18, 2012

Our top baby girl names?

Our top 3:



Keira

Maria

Zoe





Her brother's name is Levi.



What one is your favourite and any advice on middle names? Thanks!|||Keira for sure! Its a bit different but not crazy, its adorable for a little girl and also beautiful for a woman so it ages well. I think it also sounds best with Levi (maria and zoe are both pretty common while Levi is different and unique)



Middle name suggestions:

Keira Delaney

Keira Bridget

Keira Adelaide

Keira Grace

Keira Louise

Keira Stephanie

Keira Taylor

Keira Bethany

Keira Elaine

Keira Madelyn

Keira Ruby

Keira Claire

Keira Lauren

Keira Paige

Keira Macy



Good luck and congrats!



:)|||I really like Keira or Maria. Both are pretty unique, and sound a lot prettier than Zoe (in my opinion, anyways).



I suggest...



Keira/Maria Belle

Keira/Maria Beth

Keira/Maria Blair

Keira/Maria Bryn

Keira/Maria Elise (or Elyse)

Keira/Maria Eve

Keira/Maria Faye

Keira/Maria Rose



While I like both very much, I think I'd go with Keira. I hope this helps. :) And congratulations!|||I really like Keira it's cute, ages well, and unique. If you want to use one of your other names for a middle name I like Keira Zoe. If it doesn't have to be from the list I like Keira Belle.|||I really like Keira or Zoe. I think they both go well with Levi.

Middle names:

Keira Marie

Keira Elizabeth

Keira rose

Keira jade

Keira noelle



Zoe Paige

Zoe Elizabeth

Zoe joy

Zoe wren

Zoe alexis|||I'd say Keira. As for middle names, I like Keira Rose, Keira Ann, Keira May, Keira Leigh (said like lee), Keira Marie, Keira Nicole, or Keira Adele (pronounced uh-dell)|||Maria is nice, cute, and simple. And plus, it goes really well with Levi(:



Maria Jacqueline.|||I love Zoe but not a fan of the rest.

Levi and Zoe sounds really cute!|||i like Maria!



Maria Grace

Maria Isabella

Maria Elizabeth

Maria Anne

Maria Nicole



those are some of my favorites :) good luck!|||Zoe+Levi. ? Middle name might be...Liliana? Zoe Liliana...|||Levi and Zoe sounds really nice, but I also love the name Keira. But Keira and Levi flows nicely too.|||I think that all of them go well with Levi, but my favorite name (of all time, not just of the ones your list) is Zoe.|||Kira|||Keira is very cute :)|||Zoe|||Zoe lynn
  • calculate percentage
  • italian translation to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment